Axis Security Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Axis Security Services

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Axis Security Services

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Axis Security Services (Mobile, AL (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Great process, Went over a test for strengths and weaknesses. I was able to really grow with this company because they gave me what i needed all the way around to be successful.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Security Services (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

I received an email two days after my application to arrange a date for a call.Telephone screening by HR which lasted one hour, then a face to face interview with the Division manger which lasted an hour. The process was easy.

Interview Questions

• HR asked more insightful questions about my experience and qualifications. The division manager didn't ask many questions and admitted to not looking at CV's but instead wanted an understanding of personalities.   1 Answer

Relationship Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axis Security Services (Chandigarh) in April 2017.

Interview

As i was experienced, I got an interview with SM of my vertical, he asked me few questions, then forward me to HR ROUND. Then they took me for online test which was successfully passed by me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me would you able to achieve the targets as per our needs?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.