BD Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BD Interview Questions

Interviews at BD

2.9

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

It was a phone screening first, and then you will have 2 rounds of the technical interview. The last one is an on-site interview( not sure if it is still on-site during the pandemic, I haven't got this).

Interview Questions

• Questions related to background and projects on my resume   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer II Interview

Interview

I applied for this job twice. The first time was through normal channels (LinkedIn) and my application was rejected and I got the standard email. However, shortly after the rejection I got contacted directly by a recruiter within the company who informed me that they were opening up another position of a similar role and wanted me to answer some additional questions to send to the hiring manager and that I should reapply via a link they provided to me. I did as they asked and promptly answered the questions and reapplied. Shortly thereafter I received and email notifying me that I was selected for a phone interview with the hiring manager later that same week. I send my availability and hear nothing back. Early the next day I get contacted by a different recruiter asking about my availability for the interview on a different day and time and then later that afternoon I get an email informing me that all interviews for the position were canceled with no explanation as to why. Further communication with the recruiter yielded no other explanations and they even went on to thank me for interviewing with them even when they cancelled all of the interviews to begin with. Overall, the whole process left me feeling like they did not respect me or my time and as a result I will not be applying to that specific section of the company again and would discourage others from doing so as well.

Interview Questions

• Basics on my background and why I was interested in working for the company   Answer Question

Scientist I I Interview

Interview

Good they asked questions and then I answered them and then I was happy coz I answered them and then I won and it was good but not backed by logics or sense of purpose.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. Mostly asked about my previous experience. No questions were off-putting or out of the ordinary. The staff was kind and it was an easy going interview.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

i had three interviews. One of them was a panel interview. Stressful but good I had no issues with the process. Its a typical interview process and they kept me informed along the way.

Interview Questions

• typical project manager questions that I was able to answer   1 Answer

Interview

Vastek applied for me a different location and in different companies. After applying sometimes need to appear in a pre-recorded interview or an MCQ based test. After getting shortlisted from that only can expect an interview call. Evrything took around 5-7 weeks.

Field Service Associate Interview

Interview

I had a phone screening with a Talent Acquisition Lead. I was asked about my previous experience, and I had the position explained to me. A very typical phone screening process.

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moncks Corner, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BD (Moncks Corner, SC (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Interview team didn’t really have an understanding of the position or associated responsibilities. They were not willing to negotiate. Staff did not seem very knowledgeable on technical aspects of validation.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with validation?   1 Answer

Documentation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

The interview process consisted of one main interview, with no prescreen interview or follow up after. The interview was several hours long and included meetings with three separate groups of people.

Interview Questions

• There were a mix of personality, leadership, and technical questions.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me after applying for the position, and we arranged a phone interview to discuss my background and skill sets. The recruiter then sent my profile to the hiring manager. The hiring manager and I arranged another phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working on multiple projects at once?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.