BD Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 630 of over 630 interviews

Campus Recruiting11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BD

What people are saying about BD

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

BD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BD

Interview

There are two interviews with the manager. Then one field experience where you go with a territory manager to a hospital. Then one interview with the manager’s higher up. The offer should be presented by the end of this process.

Interview Questions
  • What are three main motivators for you?
    Answer Question

BD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD

Interview

Panel interview with 2-3 associates. They take the first few minutes to introduce themselves and make the candidate feel comfortable. Introductions include the associates title, duties within department, BD culture and a fun fact about themself. After introductions is the review of the company, position, job duties and expectations. Then the interviewee is able to walk through their resume and is asked questions by the panel. Upon completion of the interview the next steps are explained and feedback will be provided.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

BD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD

Interview

They have an automated texting system. They offer the time to schedule your interview and then text you 24 hours before the said time, one hour before the schedule time that you are going to get a call. BUT they don't give a call. There is no one you can call to ask what happened and ask to look at the application homepage. When you go there, it is said that you are no longer being considered. This is very poor communication from the company. You should either be told that you are no longer being considered or you should give a call. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing. They did not give me a call and there is no one to reach out, just an automated response system.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

A empresa me contatou via LinkedIn, para me galar um pouco da oportunidade e aceitei a participar do processo seletivo. Fiz entrevista com RH, prova de conhecimentos gerais na área 3 e entrevista com a gerente da área. No entanto não obtive uma resposta até o momento, nem positiva e nem negativa

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Sep 2021

Interview

Bad process. No formal process . After 2 rounds of Technical interviews and HR discussion they shared the salary breakup. After that hr scheduled team interaction with Manager and team members where they started taking rapid fire interview. Never seen this kind of process. HR was not aware that team interaction will be an another interview. After that they have put my profile on hold. Please improve your interview process and get in sync with all departments on what is desired from a candidate. Complete unprofessional behaviour from HR and panel, if they are not sure on a small process I am not sure how they are working at this level. I would never join an unsure organisation like this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD

Interview

Speak to HR about a brief position, then go over in depth with members of the team. Not all are related to the specific role, but other roles do work with the current one. There were a few nice members on the panel, but some can be very intimidating and rude. Overall, it was a neutral experience and I feel like they expect way too much from you. They only focus on specific types of products, so the growth period can be very tough.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you had a conflict and overcame it. Past experience. Walk me through your resume.

BD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BD

Interview

first, HR consultant reached out to me. next the assessment tests have been done. then company HR and manager interviews have been completed. After all I got offer. ınterview was smooth

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD (Covington, GA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Had a interview at the gdc , Interview process was quick and easy it also came with a walk through and some knowledge on the job and what everyone does . everything it much better if you bring resumé with you for the interview process!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Dubai) in Aug 2021

Interview

I applied for the position online and was contacted by TA who wanted to go over my profile (Why BD? What value will you bring?) followed by HR questions like expected salary, benefits, joining availability. I had 3 interviews, 4 SHL tests, 2 Case studies, 1 presentation. I was then scheduled for my first interview with one of the team members. There were supposed to be 2 people who were going to interview me first round. Went through my background, followed by behavioral questions (Tell about an achievement, failure, conflict and something left midway). The interviewer didnt dig into details. Asked me my age which was weird. Expected salary, benefits. Interviewer looked happy with my answers. 2nd interview was with the hiring manager, who seemed calm and collected. Mostly went through my resume, to see transferable skills. I was then requested to do 4 SHL tests over the weekened. Numerical, Logical (patterns), Verbal and Personality. 3rd interview was with HR manager who wanted to ask me about the overall process. My motivation for joining this role. How i react under stress. Last hurdle was 2 case studies. 1 was to conduct a pricing analysis and another was a business case which required a lot of excel work. Followed by a final presentation to the hiring manager. Unfortunately, HR didnt get back to me, so I believe I didnt make it. Though I would appreciate it being told in a formal email since I have already made it to the last interview, it would have been atleast courteous.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BD

Application

I interviewed at BD

Interview

I had a phone screening to start. Then after making it to the next round, I had to present a presentation on a topic of their choosing. After I presented the powerpoint, I was asked a number of questions.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 630 Interviews