BNP Paribas Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at BNP Paribas

1,222 Interview Reviews

2.9

Consulting Americas - Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNP Paribas.

Interview

I applied online, it took a little while to hear back from someone. But a standard first-round interview with an associate from the team. Basic interview questions. The next round is with different members of the team that involves a case study.

Interview Questions

• Why BNP?
      Why Consulting?
      Tell me about a time you had a challenging employer/experience at work
      Tell me your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a very casual and conversational behavioral phone call with a member of the global banking team. She walked through her role clearly, asked standard behavioral questions, and gave solid career advice.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNP Paribas.

Interview

standard behavioral questions: strengths, weaknesses, future growth. it was on campus recruiting so really basic stuff. I had two rounds of interviews (two behavioral questions and case study questions, and one super day).

Associate Interview

Interview

Financial analysis test for a company in a specific industry, industry related questions, full range of HR questions, meeting with several managers and future co workers. Be prepared to explain the type of financing and services to bank provides

Interview Questions

• Analyzing a company B/S, cash flows, explaining business models and risks, security package and type of financing   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

first round phone interview given by a second year associate and ask you some behavioral question and technical question, and then they will fly you to the office for the final interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the impact of US China trade war   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Receive an email to schedule a phone interview - One phone interview (round 1) but a second round with the manager on the phone if selected - Fit questions & more specific information about the USD clearing department

Interview Questions

• Why BNP? Are you familiar with excel?   1 Answer

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BNP Paribas.

Interview

Onsite interview with 6 people. Two interviewers each round. Some of them came from Paris office. In general very friendly. Preferably the candidate should be able to speak French.

Interview Questions

• Some basic technical questions (DCF, multiples, etc.). Experience with your current employer.   Answer Question

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied through my university. First round phone interview was pretty informal and behavioral. Second round is in person at their NYC office. They refund you for flight but do not provide accommodations. 3 30 minute behavioral interviews and 1 30 minute technical interview. Never got back to me to tell me I wasn't selected.

Operations Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

A first-round phone screening of junior analysts with behavioral, aptitude and cultural fit questions. Focused a lot on morals and ethics, and situational questions about ethics and teamwork. Invited to their super day a little over a week later. Four 30-min back-to-back Interviews with VP, Director, MD, and someone in the C-suite. Got a call the next morning.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with the financial market?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas.

Interview

After the initial phone screen with a team member of the recruiting team, I was invited for an in person meeting where I met 3 different managers.
    They seemed very dry and I could never see myself working at BNP based on my initial meeting. Additionally- they were packed like sardines in their open floor plan.
    What really bothered me was one of the managers was digging so deep into my experience and basically stealing my ideas. Hope you took good notes!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.