Bajaj Electricals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bajaj Electricals Interview Questions

Interviews at Bajaj Electricals

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a great process from the bajaj electrical.The interview panel has asked the question about your education your future goals ,when u will be able to join the job if offerd etc.

Interview Questions

• after 5 years where you want to see yourself in the company   5 Answers

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals (Pune) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewer were very good. made me comfortable and tried to understand my situation.Asked questions about past experiences and internship. After interview told me about my mistakes and room for improvement.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals in October 2016.

Interview

The first round was a GD, which I cleared easily, the second round was again a GD of all the students who cleared the first round. Then the interview, which had very nominal questions from books. Mainly they asked solution to practical problems in the market. And yes also asked me to sell few things.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself.. And we would like to hear what's not there in the CV.   Answer Question
    • What are the different types of P in the markets   Answer Question
    • Told me to sell a pen   Answer Question
    • Told me to sell a mineral water bottle   Answer Question
    • You are from IT background, convince us that after getting an offer letter from IT company you won't leave the company.   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals (Pune).

Interview

One should have good qualification (post graduate / MBA will get preference) or work experience in related field. Should have good communication skills. Non-tobaco user will have added benefits. Candidate should be mobile in terms of job location and should be open for job rotation to get an added advantage.

Interview Questions

• In sales or Marketing one should be prepare about ROI working module.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Break-up the CTC as fix pay, varriable pay & incentive part.

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

They conducted two rounds technical round and HR round.No written test was conducted.only 2 persons were there one for technical and one for HR.Technical interview was pretty easy but HR round was quite difficult.on the whole it was not so difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical round -
      1.Transformer protection
      2.Relay working
      3.substation basics
      4.Transmission line basics...etc

Hr round -
      1.Tell about yourself
      2.Family status
      3.about any achievements during college.
      4.about project done during B.E   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals.

Interview

1st round introduction, 2nd round Group Discussion on topic choice of HR, 3rd round Telephonic Communication & Online writing skill check, 4th round Analytical ability check, 5th round Personal Interview

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals (Mumbai) in January 2011.

Interview

I had a interview in Mumbai HR department. It was Average in vie of difficulty. They just check your way of thinking and your resume/ CV. on that basis they offer salary. In there are many employee improvement opportunity for a employee .

Interview Questions

• How can u contribute in our company as a fresher?   3 Answers

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals.

Interview

It was quite fun. Simple market related questions and managers know the market so it is easy to present facts if you have really worked in related field. Technical work related questions are more.

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

2 stage process. At first psychometric test,then personal interview with a board of 3 members. Questions varied from personal to professional.

Interview Questions

• In depth question about marketing management   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• In depth technical questions that needs some good concept about the subject.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.