Bajaj Electricals Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 37 interviews

In Person13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Bajaj Electricals

Application

I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals

Interview

The Interview lasted for 20 minutes, the recruiter seemed Interested in previous internships undertaken as well as the current skills and certifications along with basic excel/presentation skills so as to understand the capability of candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself and further questions stemmed from this question
    1 Answer

Bajaj Electricals

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals in Mar 2020

Interview

Only one round for product management profile. Total time 1 hour. Asked about current job profile in detail. Also asked about design process and about various software and tools, project management processes.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals (Mumbai) in Dec 2019

Interview

Hight of silliness, Overall wastage of time, They are not serious to fill the position, hey do not give any respect to candidate, Also this was client side of one company, So they want to harass candidate from that company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals (Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra) in Oct 2019

Interview

Unlike a typical interview process, the overall interview procedure was very chill. The selection process started with an aptitude test, wherein there were 3 sections: Quants, Logical reasoning, and verbal ability. Difficulty level: easy Those who cleared the aptitude round had to appear for the Group discussion round. We were given 2 topics, of which we had to choose one. We chose 'Are we losing human touch with the development of technology?' The shortlisted candidates from GD were then called for interviews. It was a panel interview with 2 senior officials from the Technical Department and 2 HR. The interview was more of a discussion on my resume, projects, internships, and my hobbies. It lasted for 35 minutes. The complete selection process was of one day.

Interview Questions
  • According to you, what all departments function in a company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals (New Delhi)

Interview

First they take phone interview and then if it's okay they will call you in Mumbai sion office with technical interview followed by personal and hr interview In personal GM will take you interview and ask about past job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals (Pune) in Feb 2019

Interview

good but hard questions also i liked it. could have prepared well. need to prepare well but easy mechanical. always work hard study well prepare well. bajaj is good brand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals (Chennai) in Nov 2018

Interview

One to One discussion with commercial head and HR Head regarding sales and collections, what i am doing in the past company and what I have to do in this company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals (New Delhi) in Oct 2018

Interview

Company introduction at first. Then later the company presentation. Followed by the aptitude round. Aptitude comprised of speed time and distance and time and work. In terms of English it was more in grammar based questions and some reasoning questions. Afterwards the gd round. The topics were easy and lastly the PI round which was more of stress pi.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals (Mumbai) in Oct 2018

Interview

Campus Placement. 1. First round of shortlisting was on the basis of the CV, 2. Followed by a Psychometric Test, 3. The second day had Company Presentation 4. Followed by a GD round 5. And finally the process concluded with a Personal Interview Round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bajaj Electricals

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Electricals

Interview

It was quite fun. Simple market related questions and managers know the market so it is easy to present facts if you have really worked in related field. Technical work related questions are more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Interviews