Bajaj Finance Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 160 of over 160 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bajaj Finance

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bajaj Finance (Mumbai) in Aug 2021

Interview

2 rounds very easy process. first round was technical round second round was hr round. Before the first round there was aptitude and API challenge. Both were fairly easy. Hr round was just of 15 minutes max.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on java oops and basics in programming.
    1 Answer

Bajaj Finance

Application

I interviewed at Bajaj Finance

Interview

1 is Api Round in which we have to post our information through API 2st one is testing round -> 1 Appti, 2 reasoning, 3 technical 3nd one is technical round 4rd HR round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Bajaj Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bajaj Finance (Jodhpur, Rajasthan) in Apr 2022

Interview

Interview going great and selected for the role executive credit operation Interview was going great and other facilities also good package was not good at starting but growth is good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bajaj Finance

Application

I interviewed at Bajaj Finance

Interview

Round 1(API Challenge): First-round was about an API challenge, in which we had to submit our name, email, contacts, and other details by using an API given by the company. Tips: Some basic knowledge about API is enough to get through this round. Round 2(Coding Round): Second round was a coding test that had 15 multiple choice questions related to the domain you applied for (Android app developer in my case) which also had 3-4 basic reasoning questions.

Interview Questions
  • project based, sql, python, excel, powerbi,tableau, basics of da

Bajaj Finance

Application

I interviewed at Bajaj Finance

Interview

there are 3 rounds. before those, there is a pre-placement talk that goes o for 45+ mins. In the pre-placement talk, they tell you about the company and the type of frameworks they work on and what the growth of the company is going to look like.

Interview Questions
  • You need some deep understanding of the stream you choose i.e. Backend, frontend or Sales.

Bajaj Finance

Application

I interviewed at Bajaj Finance

Interview

It was good.Asked about few question on DSa and then jumped on to Python and so on.Have 2 rounds of interview and then one HR round to finalise the things.

Bajaj Finance

Application

I interviewed at Bajaj Finance

Interview

It's interview the recruitment process usually happens in three stages, that is, first the Written Exam, then GD (Group Discussion) The technical interview was comprised of questions related to core subjects like machines, power systems, and was also based on technical skills and ..

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bajaj Finance

Application

I interviewed at Bajaj Finance

Interview

The timing of interview was informed well in advance and was I was interviewed by my (future) superior. He listened to my points very keenly. It was a good discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bajaj Finance

Application

I interviewed at Bajaj Finance

Interview

I was an intern at the place . And therefore, I wasn't required to go through screening process. First they took my updated CV and then called me for a personal interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bajaj Finance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bajaj Finance in Dec 2021

Interview

Very friendly interview, the panel made me very comfortable and it was a pretty good conversation. Just be yourself and all will be good. The senior management is very good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bajaj Finance

Application

I interviewed at Bajaj Finance

Interview

Firstly common API challenge then test with frontend mcq and 2 front end problems followed by one technical with some logical questions and angular, JavaScript, CSS.Lastly one HR interview focused on location and joining.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Angular and do you have projects in it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 160 Interviews

Bajaj Finance Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Bajaj Finance as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.93 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Associate and Management Trainee rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Executive and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Bajaj Finance takes an average of 6 days when considering 179 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Executive had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Sales Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Bajaj Finance according to 179 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 17.57%