Bajaj Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bajaj Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Bajaj Finance

2.7

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bajaj Finance.

Interview

Quiet clear about the skills they want and the company fit as well as there will be multiple rounds of interviews.
    multiple rounds of interviews are expected with further rounds with the HR.

Interview Questions

• whats the best thing in which you think you are good at as well as other related questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bajaj Finance.

Interview

Preliminary round of interview was taken by deputy manager-HR . followed by senior Panel members. Good & Challenging interview rounds, as the panel members are very expert in their field.

Interview Questions

• How will I handle work pressure and fulfilling deadline.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bajaj Finance (Bengaluru) in July 2015.

Interview

About the previous company, Discussed about Salary Details ,
    and education qualification details. back ground verification.
    A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Interview Questions

• About the previous company, Discussed about Salary Details , and education qualification details. back ground verification.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Finance (Chennai) in April 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview with concern heads and HR team will be reviewing. Head of city will be the deciding authority. Zonal and National heads will be interviewing. Salary will be decided by city head.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Finance (Pune) in December 2014.

Interview

First we had online test then two rounds of group discussion taken by the Hr head and National head of Bajaj finserv lifestyle division and finally interview with the national head,

Collection Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Finance (New Delhi).

Interview

Gd followed by psychometric test and then pi this was the hiring process for bajaj finance . pi was mainly based on situational questions and stress interview . gd had random topics about current scenario

Collection Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Finance in February 2010.

Interview

The interview is strictly based on your resume. You are drilled upon your past experience and the summer training you have done in your post graduate. The duration of the interview is around 30 mins. This is more like a stress interview where one of the interviewer will continuously mock on you or on your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your summer project?   1 Answer

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bajaj Finance (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied for the post via company's portal and Hr Called me for interview and they conducted one round of personal interview and got selected. They also asked about my technical background .

Interview Questions

• Why are you Come to This Field?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Finance.

Interview

Senior executives visited the college to take the interviews. Spoke about a lot of things during the interview.Started with the standard HR questions but later ventured into basic and then intermediate finance questions. In all a very good experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Finance (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy and very fast. It was a vc and interviewer made me extremely comfortable as I was very nervous. He asked me to the point questions. Only one round and it was over in 10 mins.

Interview Questions

• Why Bajaj, Why the position, My outlook, what do I intend to do in 5 years.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.