Be Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Be Interactive Interview Questions

Interviews at Be Interactive

2.4

Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Be Interactive.

Interview

Application process was easy, applied online and took one day till I got a call back for an interview. The interview was standard, just need to have a good understanding of the company and what makes you stand out as an individual.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2019.

Interview

Many things were off.

1) Received an email saying they tried to call me but I hadn't responded, but they had never called.

2) Told me I would be interviewing with the managing director, which I didn't.

3) First round face-to-face interview lasted five minutes, which was a complete waste of time. This could have been done on the phone, and there had already been an initial pre-screening before this.

4) They also asked me to bring in a physical copy of my resume, despite already receiving an electronic copy. This resume was not used as a reference point during the interview.

5) While waiting to be interviewed, overheard director making unpleasant comments about a previous interviewee's responses. This seemed inconsistent with their company values. If there is that much inconsistency that high in the organisation, it is likely it would get worse towards the bottom.

6) Position was unpaid but this isn't right according to Fair Work Australia, as the responsibilities given are consistent with employment. There was an offer of being given a paid position after the internship but that seems a way to extract the most value out of each person before repeating the entire process again with another person. The responsibilities seemed like grunt-work mainly. From the short exchange that was had it sounded like a lot of their processes are inefficient.

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Be Interactive.

Interview

All very vague. No info on what job entailed. It’s essentially a pyramid scheme door to door sales job. Beware!!!! I don’t think I got called back because they could tell I saw through their BS.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2019.

Interview

It was a short 15min session after which you may be invited to shadow a salesperson. They don't need any experience and look for people ready to go around and try to sell to anyone you see on the streets, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a job in sales? Will you be comfortable doing face-to-face sales?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Port Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2019.

Interview

Easy. Straight to the point. Explained everything. Left me smiling. Was excited to hear that i had made the next stage

....................................................................................................................................

Sales and Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Be Interactive.

Interview

First round interview was a one-on-one with the Director which was about 10 minutes. If you proceed to the second round, you are expected to attend a field day where you observe other team members to see what is expected in the role. I thought it was pretty misleading that the role was advertised as 'Sales and Marketing Assistant' but at the interview I was informed it would be a Sales Specialist position where you'd be selling raffle tickets. Upon arrival of the second interview, it seemed like the person in charge on the day was misinformed as to what time the interview began and had no idea that I would be coming in. Honestly, I felt it was unprofessional and immediately raised red flags. Not to mention, the Managers seemed very money driven as if it was the only thing they cared about. It's a no from me.

Entry Level Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

First stage Face to Face interview was quick and easy, found out that day whether had progressed to next stage. Second stage bizarre- as previous people have mentioned, basically selling raffle tickets to businesses.. and on the train which I found bizarre. Wasn’t for me so I chose to leave

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

They said to bring a notpad to take notes, sit down and listen, write down notes, be interactive, be well presented in smart casual, be well spoken and having a sales background is preferred,

Sales Interview

Interview

Applied online, receive an email that seems generic and then you are informed about the role and the future outcomes as well as the training provided. Informed on wages and a day in the life of working with them

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

Recruitment scheduled my interview quickly. Email correspondence was swift and straightforward. The interviewer was friendly and relaxed, which made me at ease. I felt the questions he asked had little to do with the role, my personality, skills or strengths. He focused more on what the company does and if it was a role that I would like. Apart from that vague part, I felt the interview was rushed and slightly odd that HR wasn't conducting an interview for best fit.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.