Beacon Academy (Jakarta) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Beacon Academy (Jakarta) Interview Questions

Interviews at Beacon Academy (Jakarta)

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beacon Academy (Jakarta)

Primary School Teacher Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beacon Academy (Jakarta).

Interview

It wasn’t even an interview. The director / owner admitted that he only reviewed my CV extensively 10mins before the interview and when they called me in it was only to say that due to my educational background, they wouldn’t be able to hire due to working permit issues. I mean, why even invite me in for an interview to begin with?! WHAT A MASSIVE WASTE OF TIME, MONEY AND EFFORT!

Mathematics Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Beacon Academy (Jakarta) (Faridabad, Haryana) in September 2017.

Interview

I had an online interview as I was working in another country at the time. The head of School and the Director interviewed me separately. Once the interview was over they discussed my salary, the date of joining and the number of people shifting with me to Jakarta.

Interview Questions

• Apart from my academic capability and degrees they were very interested in me as a person, what I feel education is all about, how to best handle certain situations as well as the reason I am a teacher.   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beacon Academy (Jakarta) (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2016.

Interview

Started with a telephonic conversation followed by a Skype interview wit the subject expert and the management.Skype interview at two levels with Head of School followed by the director of the school.

Interview Questions

• My education philosophy and my outlook about childhood education   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.