Bellagio Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bellagio Interview Questions

Interviews at Bellagio

2.3

Pool Recepitionist Interview

Interview

Two managers interviewed me and they were very nice to me. The whole process was fluent and short. They just asked some basic questions that you can find online. I prepared 80% of the questions. I got the offer in the end and I really happy with this result.

Interview Questions

• What are the three main things you have to note for someone who wants to leave the message   1 Answer

VIP Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bellagio.

Interview

It was okay. Very unclear if you get the job or not. Beats around the bush when you call to follow up. Overall good experience, informed pay after interview was done.

Vallet Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bellagio in April 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with at first two different staff members and then got asked a few questions from a supervisor as well. Interviewers were extremely friendly and took the time to ask to explain the job details to me. Also let me fully explain myself when necessary, so that if my answer wasn't fully understood there would be no mistakes in what I meant.

**Didn't get response yet, will update when I here back from them.

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you over other candidates?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the Bellagio?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your experience in ___ role?   1 Answer
    • What's your availability ?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any visible tattoos, like on your forearms?   1 Answer
    • What was your starting bank/draw count as a cashier at ___?   1 Answer

Interview

Mostly Reasonable process. Accommodating and prompt responses. Hiring process was quick, took about 2 week start to finish. The managers I spoke to were very professional and assisted me throughout the process.

Sales Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bellagio (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks to contact after initial application. 3 days of consecutive interviews with Exec. Assistant, Director, and VP of Sales. First interview was with Exec Asst to Sales, and a Sales Manager. Took about 20 mins. Second interview was with Director of Sales, and that was about 15 mins. Was called back about 5 mins later to meet with a few more Sales Managers. Third and final was with VP and I was there about 5-7 mins.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negations.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bellagio (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

Two interviews. One with a hotel manager and one with the director. First interview was the full blown interview with all the general interview questions. Second interview was for the director to meet you and to pretty much sum up if you're the best canidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bellagio?
      Are you willing to work mornings, swing, and grave? Holidays and weekends?
      How would you handle an upset guest?   Answer Question

VIP Lounge Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bellagio.

Interview

The manager who interviewed me seem new as a manager that it was so obvious. Didn't even tell me anything about the job and when can I expect a call back. They only asked questions from the paper. The questions were pretty basic but there were a few situational analysis questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bellagio.

Interview

Came in with a few others. Had to wait well over an hour to be interviewed. The process started with broad questions like, "what made you decide to apply here."
    It later got more specific with product knowledge including
    -Name 5 single malt scotches
    -whats in a long island
    -Name 5 vodkas

Manicurist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bellagio (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

Apply online or at employee center. Called in for interview with dept. leads. Then brought back for a audition.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, straight commission. They pick the schedule you work.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellagio (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bellagio (Bellagio (Italy)) in December 2015.

Interview

Apply on the website for the company then go to interview with a manager in department, meet with the VP of department to make sure you are a fit for the department. The interview with the VP wasn't really an interview... Just asked a couple questions about who you are and explained the department.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.