Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

2.6

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

Great questions, very comfortable setting. Highly engaged interview. Really enjoyed the experience and felt valued. I definitely want to work in such an environment. Diversity and inclusion are highlighted. Culture seems to be very positive

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

Interview

Easy going, average interview questions but need to prepare for them. Whole process took 2 weeks. You can tell they truly care about who they hire here. Very comfortable and positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through your resume?
      Why are you interested in this area of nursing?
      What was a time you dealt with a difficult patient?
      How did you handle a time you disagreed with a coworker?   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in December 2020.

Interview

The recruiter that initially called for a screening was a bit rude and also had a simple misunderstanding that she didn't clear with me so I was left confused. Their pay is very low considering the job and COL in Boston. I had three zoom interviews for only 30 min long with the previous person in the role, director, and other heads. The interviews were disorganized, non-pointed, and very low effort & interest from their end compared to other longer, professional interviews I've had with other hospitals and research centers. I was purposefully asked a few trick questions which I thought was a sign of poor management and training for recruiting. All of the interviews were also extremely fragmented and not one fluid line of questioning as my last interview barely had any questions prepared and barely got to know me.

RN Case Manager Interview

Interview

Once you get to the interview, make sure that you know how to speak to your resume. You will speak with the HR person and then the manager and, if lucky the folks you will be working with. But nothing moves fast.

Interview Questions

• Don't recall it was so long ago. But I can say that it was conversational. There is a template of questions. Nothing surprising.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

I was sent an email offering the opportunity for an interview. I was later phone screened for ~15minutes. This later followed up with a 30 minute phone interview. A week later, I had an in person interview!

Interview Questions

• What interested you in this position?
      Please tell me about your research experience.   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was wonderful! I sent in my application materials, the hiring manager reached out to me within a week or two and then I spoke with three different people about the job (one of whom I was replacing as she planned to leave the position). After the very positive interviews, it took a few weeks to get everything squared away with HR. The whole process was fast and great!

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you keep organized?

Q: Sometimes patients are upset and you still have to work with them. How do you handle those situations?

Q: This is a part-time position, can you still live in Boston with a part-time position?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in September 2020.

Interview

Was emailed for an interview, and the interview went well. Recruiter was really friendly throughout the interview. However, I didn't hear anything back though she said she'd contact back within the next few days. I even sent a follow-up email to which she replied that she'd let me know if she heard back, which I also never heard back from.

Research Assistant I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an interview one on one with the doctor in charge of the project and another interview with another doctor in charge of a similar project and the lab manager.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with coding and biomechanics testing?   Answer Question

Clinical Nurse I Interview

Interview

Was called for an HR interview. They asked me why I wanted to work there and to describe a time when I had to deal with a difficult patient. After that, I scheduled an in person interview.

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The whole process took a little over a week. I applied on a thursday, got an email for a phone interview the next day for the following monday, in-person Thursday, and an offer Friday. The in-person interview did not really feel like an interview, mainly just a tour, a couple of questions, and ID some petri dishes and microscope slides

Interview Questions

• If someone else is having a bad day, how do you deal with that?   Answer Question
    • What tests would you perform to identify what bacteria is growing on these petri dishes?   Answer Question
    • Describe what you see on these Gram Stained slides under a microscope   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.