Bharat Heavy Electricals Interview Questions

Updated 24 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 127 of over 127 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bharat Heavy Electricals

Bharat Heavy Electricals

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals

Interview

Interview process is not very complex. They will ask simple questions like tell me about yourself and other simple questions like technical skills. technical questions are also very simple and easy to answer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, technical questions
    Answer Question

Bharat Heavy Electricals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals

Interview

Interview was more focused on communication skill and basic technical knowledge related to subjects like theory of machine, production and Strength of materials. Also the manufacturing of products in the industry

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Mumbai)

Interview

It was a very lengthy process . Multiple interviewers like a panel interview. Each one takes turn to ask predetermined questions. There was no spontaneity in the questions. It was more robotic. Questions were quite easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bharat Heavy Electricals

Application

I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals

Interview

they asked me so many questions.people are from I.I.T's and you get a chance to work with them.There is a huge learning curve in the job.There are more than few people who get an opportunity to work with turbine manufacturing in the India's leading producer of electricity i.e B.H.E.L.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bharat Heavy Electricals

Application

I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals

Interview

Internship does not have any interviews. You just need to be pursuing your degree as a student. You just need to do and submit some paper work to work as an intern.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (New Delhi) in Aug 2019

Interview

Generic Questions along with few subject related. They focus more on your ability to maintain composure during difficult questions. Further, they wish to know about your preference for various locations pan India. Being such a large company, it has wide operations spread through different verticals in Power industry.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join this company

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Bangalore) in Jul 2019

Interview

I got the recruitment information through newspaper advertisement. Wrote exam & then appeared for interview after clearing the written exams. Interview was pretty easy & the main emphasis was given on the marks obtained in written exam.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

first round was Face to Face interview.1st the hr took my resume after arriving at the venue. after waiting for 15 min he came and took me to a room and asked me questions from my project

Interview Questions
  • they ask me some behavioral questions and discuss about my project

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (New Delhi)

Interview

Mostly Technical questions related to your field of engineering. However, they do ask basic HR questions also. Mostly depends upon the interviewer. There were 2 to 3 people in the room. The marks for interview is however approx 25% as 75% evaluation takes through GATE.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Ahmedabad) in Apr 2019

Interview

The whole interview was about 15min The first 3 que asked were general like about where are you from ... and remaining are technical questions.they asked technical questions related to the subject.the que are not much deep but logical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 127 Interviews