Bharti SoftBank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Bharti SoftBank

2.2

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharti SoftBank (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) in August 2017.

Interview

One online test with general questions following by the coding round. 2 personal interviews on technical questions and two rounds of HR and director.
    Technical questions were easier than expectations and concentrated only on the basic concepts of c and c++.

Interview Questions

• Don't you think you are too young for a job?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bharti SoftBank (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Good interview process. Primarily focused on coding exercise and CS fundamentals. No stupid puzzles. Interviewers were impressive.
    HR of the company could not provide lot of clarity on the role.

Interview Questions

• coding exercise posses a challenge as its to be completed within a time duration.   Answer Question

Got an offer with little more salary near to my home

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharti SoftBank (Bengaluru) in June 2013.

Interview

It tough but relaxed. You will be asked to write code.
    There was telephonic discussion followed by face to face interview at Banglore Location. Office and benefits were good.

There was 3 face to face interview where you will be asked difficult java basic questions and be ready to write lots of code.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bharti SoftBank (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2015.

Interview

its good, with interesting questions. they focus on the potential of the candidate and willing to work on skills. taking some time - just that the entire panel to interview wasnt able the single day. company has just started its operations with Tech team in Gurgaon. looking to invest on employees and expand the team.

Director Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bharti SoftBank (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2014.

Interview

1) They dont offer you water or tea
    2) They dont come to meet you in lobby for 30 mins
    3) They make u sit in conf room and HR person give give following tech question
    4) Download their music app in your smartphone
    5) Draw technical architecture/technology stack for same
    6) Then HR person leaves and u r on ur own.

Interview Questions

• Whats the technology stack you would use to support the mobile app   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti SoftBank.

Interview

Basic Puzzles to good technical Questions.
    Well qualified persons taking interviews.
    Good Puzzles and good knowledge of interviewer.
    1st Round of Puzzles, which was done by a guy who seemed to be very well versed in Puzzles and Logics with Some technical questions which was quite competitive.
    2nd round of thorough technicality with good technical questions, interviewer was very friendly.
    3rd round was quite challenging with a person very well versed with almost all software.

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

It was good, one written and then face to face.
    Written was very basic so was interview.
    One thing I personally didn't like was that interview was getting off the track to those technologies which they even don't gonna need for their company.
    Company aura is great, employees are very talented.
    Totally a great place.

Interview Questions

• no specific questions actually.   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Interview

Not that great. just an informal discussion. The company is easy going with an easy environment. Has soo much potential in content,. Easy to crack. The easiest interview ever in my 3 years of work experience. No management as of now, so your petential peers question you.

Interview Questions

• about yourself and where do you want to be in the next 2 years. Work ex question and Future MBA plans or not.   Answer Question

QA Automation Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bharti SoftBank (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied through a consultancy.
    For a QA interview they don't have any well defined process . Developer will conduct interview for QA also. Someone who are junior to you in experience and doesn't have any knowledge about QA work will be taking the interview. Interview Process is very bad . During the interview process itself you will be able to make out that this is not the company/ people you want to work for/with. For the set of questions they will ask you they have set of predefined answers. If your answer is below that you will be rejected . If you will better answer then also you will be rejected. They wan't to make sure that they hire the people of same or lower capability as the interviewer, it's like they want to decrease the company productivity level. Waste of time & skill level . If you are going for the interview get ready to interact with set to arrogant , limited knowledge people . They will ask basic java questions . Will ask time complexity of problem even though they don't understand the meaning of time complexity.
    They will use all possible libraries in java then talk about time complexity :)

Black Box QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bharti SoftBank (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Very easy interview. One telephonic round and few f2f rounds. Somehow i feel that the interview was not thought through. Over the interview process i developed a feeling that QA engineers and particularly the manager is not much technically qualified.

Interview Questions

• i was given a sample mobile app and was asked to figure out bugs in that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very tough even to get marginal salary hike. they are very bad in negotiations. and badly there is not much salary hike in semi annual appraisals.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.