Binghamton University Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 49 of over 49 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Binghamton University

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Binghamton University

Interview

Talked to team members and had three stages of interviews. There were multiple people in the room and they all took turns explaining and asking questions there was enough time to answer and ask questions at the end. Everyone was very open to answering and giving you time to answer

Interview Questions
  • What was a Time of difficulty for You ?
    Answer Question

Binghamton University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binghamton University

Interview

Met with Director for questions, had to lift 50lb dummy. Whole process was about 45 min. Asked questions about my experience, ability and willingness to learn. Then I toured the school. Overall not difficult

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Binghamton University

Application

I interviewed at Binghamton University

Interview

After the initial application, which had to be approved, you get either accepted or declined for an interview. Then, once you get the interview, it is virtual through zoom. Two members of the University Writing and Speaking Center were present, asking questions and laying out the responsibilities of the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Binghamton University (New York, NY) in Sep 2020

Interview

because of corona, everything was online. the interview was not hard that I expected. It seems like the interview was smooth but i did not get the offer. I would challenge on more time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Binghamton University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binghamton University

Interview

It was a very positive experience in which we spoke for approximately one hour. I appreciated the back and forth about liberal arts as an educational philosophy. I also found the hiring committee to be very responsive following the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Binghamton University

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Binghamton University

Interview

GRE scores, GPA, previous experience. I applied as a graduate student and got full funding. I work 20 hours/week as a teaching assistant. Great job and lot of learning. I had no formal interview

Binghamton University

Application

I interviewed at Binghamton University

Interview

It was two part interview, there was a individual interview followed by a group interview. The individual interview lasted around 15-20 minutes with a resident director and a resident assistant asking fairly basic questions concerning desire to work and how you would plan events and such.

Interview Questions
  • Group interview entailed working with others and being observed by other resident assistants.

Binghamton University

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Binghamton University

Interview

The process is very relaxed. It was like a informal chat with the mentor. My mentor went through every single job aspect with me in less than 30 mins. I enjoyed the opportunity to speak with her in depth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Binghamton University

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Binghamton University

Interview

This was a phone interview with two supervisors, and that was the only interview we conducted. Supervisors were very friendly and encouraging. It was a great experience in Harpur College.

Interview Questions
  • How do you explain the value of the arts and sciences to students?

Binghamton University

Application

I interviewed at Binghamton University

Interview

There was no interview for this position. I applied to the Conference Assistant on the University website, which included questions about personal qualifications and questions about the importance of customer service. I received an email offer for the position later on.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Interviews