Binghamton University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Binghamton University Interview Questions

Interviews at Binghamton University

2.4

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Binghamton University (New York, NY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

because of corona, everything was online. the interview was not hard that I expected. It seems like the interview was smooth but i did not get the offer. I would challenge on more time.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Binghamton University.

Interview

GRE scores, GPA, previous experience. I applied as a graduate student and got full funding. I work 20 hours/week as a teaching assistant. Great job and lot of learning. I had no formal interview

Resident Assistant Interview

Interview

It was two part interview, there was a individual interview followed by a group interview. The individual interview lasted around 15-20 minutes with a resident director and a resident assistant asking fairly basic questions concerning desire to work and how you would plan events and such.

Interview Questions

• Group interview entailed working with others and being observed by other resident assistants.   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Binghamton University.

Interview

The process is very relaxed. It was like a informal chat with the mentor. My mentor went through every single job aspect with me in less than 30 mins. I enjoyed the opportunity to speak with her in depth.

Application

Interview

This was a phone interview with two supervisors, and that was the only interview we conducted. Supervisors were very friendly and encouraging. It was a great experience in Harpur College.

Interview Questions

• How do you explain the value of the arts and sciences to students?   Answer Question

Interview

There was no interview for this position. I applied to the Conference Assistant on the University website, which included questions about personal qualifications and questions about the importance of customer service. I received an email offer for the position later on.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binghamton University.

Interview

Applied on the website, 1 on site interview with excel tests.
    Tests were not hard but you have to finish them all in a given time. Some questions are about pivot table, concatenate, and datetime, etc.

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Binghamton University (Binghamton, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I had applied online. I had two interview rounds. First was a face to face online interview with an entire team of the University and people I would closely work with. After that I was asked to come in for an in person interview. Again with a team of people I would be working with. The questions were asked one by one and everyone participated. Kudos to the Binghamton University Team that took my interview. The interview was very professional and everyone in the team was very knowledgeable. I was very impressed. The person who would be my Direct Manager was an amazing individual and professional. After the interview I was given a tour of the University Campus. Overall Great Experience and Wonderful and Professional People.

IOS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Binghamton University (Binghamton, NY (US)).

Interview

I was asked to come into the Computer Science Department and speak with a professor about helping with research and development on a school funded project. I was not told about the specifics of the task until after the technical portion of the interview was completed

Interview Questions

• Asked for experience with Data Structures and Algorithms   Answer Question

International Student Counselor Interview

Application

I interviewed at Binghamton University in July 2017.

Interview

the most insulting and unprofessional interview experience I have ever had. they called me 3 days before a skype interview when I was packing and moving from Michigan to California, I told them if we could do it in 5 days, they still insisted to do it in 3days. then, a week later they called me again to meet on campus in 4 days and they didn't want to pay for the flight from SD to Binghampton, so I paid for the flight + car rental for around $700( they paid for the hotel though). then, the interview itself went well and friendly. at the end, they said the result would be out within a week, and mentioned that they would reimburse some of the travel fee ( $54 if I remembered correctly). I went back to SD and started my endless waiting. a week later, I heard nothing from them, so I emailed their recruiter(who contacted before) for inquiring the result, she didn't response. A couple of days later, I called her, she didn't pickup, so I left a message on the answering machine, NO ONE ever called me back. So I emailed some of the hiring committee members, NO ONE responded to my email. So I thought maybe they were still deciding because the job posting was still on their website. However, about 5 weeks after the on-campus interview, they took down the job post. Even when it happened, I still didn't receive any notification of the position being filled. It is a common courtesy for the organizations to inform the interviewees the status of the job application. But they didn't do their job, they refused to communicate (if I was bad, lemme know, ok?). I have never seen any organization behaving like this. BTW, the hiring department was Undergraduate Admission, and the position was International Student Counselor.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.