Biocon Interview Questions

Updated 21 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Biocon

Campus Recruiting13%
HardAverageEasy
Found 107 candidate interviews
Biocon
Application

I interviewed at Biocon

Interview

The interview went very well. At first i was interviewed for production position but last minute i changed to apply for quality assurance. Since i don't have any experience in QA field, the interviewer ask a lot questions on QA, which i managed to answer with knowledge i have.

Interview Questions
  • How do you ensure the skills you have aligned with the requirement for the job?
    Answer Question
Biocon
Application

I interviewed at Biocon

Interview

I got a call from the HR after a month after applying online. An in person interview was scheduled a week after. The interview went on for an hour and a half and finally was offered the position after a month.The interview basically involved basic questions from biochemistry and immunology as I was a fresher then.

Interview Questions
  • Basics in biochemistry - buffers, pH, PI etc.. Conc calculations Immunology and cell biology basics - Cell signaling, cell cycle etc..
Biocon
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biocon in Jan 2021

Interview

A really good interview session. Lots of technical knowledge and situational question being asked. Glad the interviewee give me a chance to join Biocon even though I didnt prep well for it

Interview Questions
Biocon
Application

I interviewed at Biocon

Interview

Interview through call. About 15 min long. They asked basic questions on biotechnology and lab related information. Around 7-8 questions they asked and then told that HR would get in touch.

Interview Questions
Biocon
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Biocon

Interview

It was okay not to bad and not to good. Some people are cooperative. Functional consultant took the interview interesting I don't know how much did he understood but still I tried my best

Interview Questions
  • Technical u have to be real good.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johor Bahru
Application

I interviewed at Biocon (Johor Bahru) in Dec 2020

Interview

Video call interview asking us to share our experience with no defined questions asked. The just wanted to listened to our experiences. After that i have asked certain questions which the director of the department was unable to provide a definitive answer and ended the interview on a note that they are still interviewing candidates and will let me know the outcome soon.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience in doing certain job task .
Biocon
Application

I interviewed at Biocon

Interview

Good...goood..gooooooodddd Good good good good nice lol fun down to earth Very very nice ppl to work with..would recomend it to other ppl.personality, values, skills, etc. and decide how candidates will be moved forward or eliminated based on the results. The In-Person Interview

Interview Questions
  • What attracts you most to this position and company? What was the best thing about your last job? Tell me about a time you had a difficult working relationship with a colleague. What was the challenge, how did you address the situation and what did you learn from the experience? What is a development area, a deficit, or a gap that you’ve had to overcome or improve in your career? How was that identified, and what did you do to improve? What are two of the most satisfying accomplishments in your career? Tell me about each of them. Do you have any questions for me?
Biocon
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biocon

Interview

Had a telephonic interview. The interviewer was the manager of Biocon generics department. The whole interview was relaxed and the personnel were friendly when they communicated with me. The process is seamless and the results can be easily tracked through the application portal. They score on every skill such as communication to attitude to basic skills.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your project and they will ask about everything in detail. Brush up your basics thoroughly.
Biocon
Application

I interviewed at Biocon

Interview

It was very easy. questions were from basic bioprocessing and downstream process. interviewer was friendly and question were very much professional and related to Job description. concentrate more on preparative chromatography

Interview Questions
  • self intro, questions in my Final Year Project, and some questions related to chromatography
Biocon
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Biocon

Interview

Telephonic interview in three stages. All were technical rounds. After the interview, I got reply over mail regarding the appointment. There were medical tests as well as pre-employment tests. I finally fot the offer.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 107 Interviews

Popular Careers with Biocon Job Seekers