Biocon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Biocon Interview Questions

Interviews at Biocon

R&D Downstream Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Biocon in March 2018.

Interview

I reached out to Assistant Manager at Biocon regarding any viable opportunity for Chemical Engineer with bioprocess engineering background, through LinkedIn.

He gave me the contact of Scientific Manager at Biocon and I contacted him through LinkedIn and then he arranged for the telephonic interview. HR manager contacted me and the first telephonic round was scheduled in March 2018.

My first round was with Scientific Manager and it was the pretty laid back interview. He was mainly interested in my technical skills especially in the field of biochemical and bioprocess engineering. It was core technical interview and lasted for one hour and he was very friendly.

Then the second round, which was again telephonic, was scheduled on 30th May 2018. The second round was conducted by R&D GM at Biocon.
    It was also technical based round but was more comprehensive than the previous one.

After the second round, I was contacted by HR person asking me to submit few documents and fill out an application form consisting of basic HR questions and salary expectation.

It has been more than 3 weeks after I have submitted the required documents and I have still not heard back Biocon. I think I quoted a high number for salary.

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Biocon.

Interview

I got the interview call through employee referral. The interview was pretty detailed. There were 3 managers on the panelThey asked application based questions on the points given on resume.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Only standard and logic based questions. If you have really done the stuff given under experience on your resume, you will be fine.   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. they have fixed pay at entry level.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biocon in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was mostly technical with basics of protein and enzymes being covered. the work environment is very demanding and challenging and requires long hours. The hiring manager was friendly and asked question on what you answer. The pay was not good compared with the work load. Required to be worked on few saturday. Nice food with free coffee and lunch.

Interview Questions

• What are the different purification resins used? What kind of purification technique will you use for a given instance?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Biocon.

Interview

Supply chain - Program Management & project Management. Contract & Business Intelligence along with coordination with top & Mid Management .

the process start with telephonic round and then followed with Face 2 face interview and then HR interview

Junior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biocon (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

First they will take face to face interview if we cleared then they will conduct aptitude if we scored better then they will ask about our self and offer for a job.

Interview Questions

• they asked about technical skills   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Biocon.

Interview

After an initial technical assessment test (MCQs), I was asked to attend an interview with the hiring manager. I was asked technical questions as well as personality-related questions. The result of the interview was announced within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience working with analytical instruments such as HPLCs.   Answer Question

Production Associate Interview

Interview

It was an open walk-in interview and there would be many candidates. It was a great experience to going through an open interview. The interviewer is friendly but the waiting time is quite long.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biocon (Bengaluru) in June 2019.

Interview

I went walkin first we need to register our department after we need to wait at seminar hall they will call department vise they filter according to our experience and knowledge at first round aftr main recruiter will interview if we shortlist then again yhey will call u for 2 round with department head ,process takes so much time to get offer letter

Interview Questions

• they asked about which department u work related questions
      Mine is water plant they asked abt the process,working principle ,makes formulas   1 Answer

F&D Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Biocon in June 2019.

Interview

interview was good, they asked about my project from Mpharm as well as from bpharm, about the mpharm favourite subject and discussed more about my project in depth and detail

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Biocon.

Interview

Theory, attitude, and passion. And, the overall prospect of interest to continue to work atleast 3 years. Most probably you may join as an intern and you get trained into things. Then, if they like the character and attitude, they proceed for employment interview. Here, they will ask you to prepare presentation you had done during internship, followed by your interest to proceed with a full time job prospect.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.