Bisleri Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bisleri Interview Questions

Interviews at Bisleri

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bisleri (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

There will be 2/3 rounds , I have met HR&technical team rounds. Communication very important and salary package will be low . Case study about sales ; they have to know how could you handle the market

Interview Questions

• about sales like case study of consumers attraction   1 Answer
    • personal information   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bisleri (Mumbai) in March 2019.

Interview

I was asked to come down for an interview for Sales at a Senior position. I was told Interview will be taken by a senior person in Sales / Marketing. However, a junior HR person asked me basic questions and said we will get back to you later. This could have been easily done on the phone. I wasted my half working day to get there. It was a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions that were already in my resume. Not professional   Answer Question

Executive Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sahibabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bisleri (Sahibabad).

Interview

HR round, department round and then DGM round. They will call you and sit with you and will ask about yourself and then your work experience. And also, they will ask about some crucial situation as a case study and you to satisfy them with smart way otherwise they will not going to take you in.

Interview Questions

• It's all about your previous employment   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bisleri (New Delhi) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview consists of three rounds. First with marketing head then HR head will take the second round. Regional Director will take the final round. It's a one day process.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bisleri (Mumbai) in July 2016.

Interview

First round with ASM then second round with RSM then if you are shortlisted then they will give you offer letter.then they will assign you territory as mentioned in job portal then HR will ask you for your package expectation and negotiation.

Interview Questions

• How you will increase the sales of given territory?   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bisleri (Bengaluru) in March 2016.

Interview

Sales manger and hr both interview you separately. The salary negotiation is done with the HR manager at the regional office. Most questions are directed towards previous work experience and logical reasoning

Interview Questions

• number of distributors handled   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bisleri in March 2016.

Interview

The first round was with Marketing Manager followed by the HR and the final round was taken by the Director. The whole process was completed in a single day. It was one on one interaction. The process started at 10 am in the morning and went till 7 pm in the evening. Overall the experience was good.

Interview Questions

• How will you market Bisleri 1L bottle? Design ATL strategy for Bisleri.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bisleri (Pune) in January 2015.

Interview

Rigorous campus interview- Involved 4 rounds:
    1. written test,
    2. GD
    3. PI - 2 rounds
    The overall experience was very stress oriented. The questions were bully also. Clearing till the HR round was comparatively easy. But the round with the unit head and the Regional head was very difficult. Which went for at least an hour for all the candidates.

GM Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bisleri (Mumbai) in April 2014.

Interview

Organised well: The 1st meeting was with the Head HR. Very casual questions. The 2nd interview was with the Finance Head. Good interview where the interviewer felt my overall work experience was more than the position applied for.

Interview Questions

• How I could handle a Large Organization with so many manufacturing units all over the country.   1 Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rajkot, Gujarat

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bisleri (Rajkot, Gujarat) in February 2014.

Interview

Nothing specific process of this company for recruitment. You will get and call from HR and HR will give you date and time for interview. And there is only one round of interview. The interview were generally taken by AGM.

Interview Questions

• There is nothing like questions and answers. there is only a discussion with the senior managers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation were happen in CTC. But they had provide time of a month for joining.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.