Blaize Interview Questions

Updated 15 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blaize

Blaize

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Blaize

Interview

There were total 4 rounds including 1st screening exam and final HR round. Everything was pen paper based. It was more towards casual than really formal. I was asked to write code as well for most of the questions asked.

Interview Questions
  • I remember a few questions. 1) String manipulation 2) Tree related 3) Time complexity related 4) About several basic concepts to check confidence
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blaize (Bangalore) in Dec 2020

Interview

Interview happened over a zoom meeting. First round was a technical discussion with one panel. He asked be about my work experience, projects and my role followed by technical questions. Lastly he asked me about why I want to change the job and what I am looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Q1. shift all 1's in a binary representation of a number to left side. ex. 1010 = 10 convert it to 1100 = 12 Q2. Question related to fork; number of hello printed by the below program printf("hello"); fork(); printf("hello"); fork(); printf("hello"); Q3. Reverse words in a string. ex. given string: "this is the dummy string" output string: "string dummy the is this"

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blaize (Hyderābād)

Interview

Throughout the Process the recruiting HR was responsive to calls and messages. The process was streamlined. Round 1: General Discussion about the Job Profile - Elaborate discussion about the role and Company. - Candidates current work profile, education, interest and knowledge in Deep Learning - Candidates expectations from the Job, is he going to be a good fit or not. - Test management related questions, awareness about new testing methodologies and willingness to learn. Round 2: Functional knowledge about testing and writing test cases. - Deriving test cases for Different scenarios. - Tip: Always approach the problem practically and write sequentially. - Explain multiple scenarios from Architecture,Security, Client/Server level validations. Round 3: Technical Interview - Problem Solving and Coding - Framework Discussion - Solving Puzzles - Understanding the current Job Profile and New Profile Round 4: HR Discussion Good conversation with the Senior HR. Blaize being a Product based company, HRs are aware of the People and the profile they are hiring. Discussion was regarding my awareness of the new role, why choose Blaize and aspirations.

Interview Questions
  • - Problem Solving and Coding - Framework Discussion - Solving Puzzles - Understanding the current Job Profile and New Profil
2 people found this interview helpful

Blaize

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Blaize

Interview

Total there were 5 rounds 1st and 2nd rounds were skype round. 3rd round was F2F, 4th round Managerial, 5th was HR. First three rounds were completely technical, 4th round was somewhat behavioral and technical.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions asked were from DS(linked list, tree), error finding,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blaize (Bangalore) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview was simple and technical was good enough. But there is a huge gap between HR and Director of Engineering. I was selected by Director of Engineer but HR team as no clues in the process and rejected my offer stating there is no such opening that suits my skills. It was sheer waste of my Saturday and on top of it loss of 1000 INR due to transportation.

Interview Questions
  • Director of Engineering asked will you join ?

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blaize (Hyderābād) in Apr 2018

Interview

Three rounds of interview was done ,two with the engineers and one round with the hardware team lead. The discussion was targeted mostly on the basics of digital design, computer architecture and problems on timing analysis,puzzles. They were open in answering all the questions related to the work they do,the company prospects ,the funding availability and the roadmap for the next two years .

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blaize (Hyderābād) in Dec 2014

Interview

Round 1 - Writtten Basic Computer Science Round 2 - Technical Datastructure and Algorithms Round 3 - Techincal Systems Operating System, Compiler Round 4 - VP/CEO round if you are lucky. Friendly Chat with Graphics/Vision Geek.

Interview Questions
  • Datastructure and Algorithms Operating System, Compiler
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blaize (Hyderābād) in Mar 2014

Interview

I had gone on campus to the Thinci office in Hderabad. Initially I had an interview with the graphics team. But based on the resume, the graphics manager sent me to the Computer vision team.There I had one programming interview on basic data structures and algorithms. Then I had a general interview with the manager. They were impressed and offered me Algorithms engineer position.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about tree traversals and other basic data structures.
3 people found this interview helpful