Border Security Force Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Border Security Force

Sort:

Soldier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Border Security Force in January 2012.

Interview

Physical tests like running, long jump and high jump. Following this there will be medical examination. Most probably the Medical Officer will ask for bribe and if you are lucky he won't. However you have to pay bribe at other stages when you go for final recruitment process or for training which is about ten months somewhere in North India. Training will be full of corruption. The trainers will suck all your salary money by threatening to fail you or disqualify you from training as you might not have been able to run or do the hurdles like long jumps and high jumps.

Interview Questions

• which are our neighbouring countries?   1 Answer

HC/Min Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Border Security Force (Gandhinagar, Gujarat).

Interview

No interview. A written test ...a typing test follwed by medical. Then merit list purely based on marks secured in written test. After that six months very strict training. After that two years probation period...thereafter confirmation. After that enjoy daily work. 3% increment in July every year on basic salary. Bonus on diwali. Hrs, tpt, risk allowance etc included in salary. 10% of basic salary contribution towards NPS similar contribution made by Govt also.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.