Brightedge Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Brightedge Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Brightedge Technologies

Interview

Three rounds of interviews within two weeks. Enough time to decide on the offer. Explanations of projects and expectations provided. Adapted to travel circumstances. Very painless process and timely as well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies in January 2021.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me claiming she was impressed by my GPA. She scheduled a time to chat with me, and the next day she messages me saying that I wasn't what she was looking for and that she was going to cancel our chat. This wasn't surprising, as I've seen other people on glassdoor claiming that they had a similar experience. Based on the reviews of the company as a whole, it seemed like I dodged a bullet anyway.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies in October 2020.

Interview

A recruiter initially reached out to me to schedule a time to chat. I wasn't able to return their message for a couple of days, which prompted a follow-up request from the recruiter. We scheduled a time and I sent my resume as requested.

Fast forward to the day of said chat, not even 30 minutes before our scheduled meeting I receive an email notifying me that BrightEdge would not be moving forward with my candidacy.

Now, I understand that the hiring process is competitive, however, I also acknowledge professionalism. The email noted that I was found to be an 'impressive candidate', so it just spins me that I was not even afforded the opportunity to participate in an initial 'get to know you' call, especially for the fact that I was recruited.

At any rate, it probably is for the best. If other reviews are any indication of this company's culture, I would rather not be subjected to a poor work environment. I feel as though this brief experience is a testament to company morale as a whole. Turnover seems incredibly high, disdain for BrightEdge seems consistent, and that to me is a terrible cocktail. Don't get your hopes up, and look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Opportunity for interview was rescinded minutes before initial introduction.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The interview process was smooth and quick! The team was very willing to work with my schedule and we moved through the process within 3 weeks or so. Be prepared to work hard, especially for the last interview!

Interview Questions

• What is one quality that you would bring to the CSM team and how would you use it?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies (Redwood City, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The process was pretty standard. First, the recruiter often got times incorrect and was disorganized. Second, the hiring manager made the recruiter look like a rock star. The interview was done while talking to family and kept me on hold for minutes on end. The final stage with the COO was even worse. While I was talking there was constant texting on his phone. Totally disrespectful. I was tentative because all of the negative reviews on from former employees, and they were absolutely correct. This seems like a sinking ship for sure.

Interview Questions

• What is your CS philosophy? What is important about CS? Very boiler plate questions. Are you comfortable working at midnight?   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies (Columbus, OH (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Great! The conversation went smooth, I felt as if the interviewer was interested in what I had to say. It was straight to the point and did not ever go off topic. I could tell the culture and energy in the interviewer's voice sounded like she was very passionate about her position with the company.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company environment?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies in September 2020.

Interview

Thorough interview process. Spoke with multiple employees at various levels within the company. Very receptive to all questions and provided insight for success with the company. Process did move quickly and was intense, but was enjoyable.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies in August 2020.

Interview

Recruiter will make you feel like you are great for the job-even after doing great on their analytical assessment and following everything she was telling me to do. Recruiter communicated by phone, email and text message and made me feel like i was really going to get this job.

Then they make you sit through a 2.5 hour career day which is total crap and they really wanted you to ask a lot of random questions to make it seem like youre SOOO interested and love this job. The VP is full of himself and clearly does not care about his employees, all he talks about is how the company spent so much money on going to this amusement park like ok buddy im trying to build a career lets talk sales not about vacations for an hour....

then you actually have to have a mock call with sdr manager and she said i did really good and would recommend me for the position.

then comes the call with the vp from the career day, again he really wants you to get on your knees and show why this company is perfect for you. they like to be considered a unicorn but this unicorn is getting old.

and finally, after having what i thought a decent rapport with the recruiter i get GHOSTED! Literally not even a rejection email after all the work and extra things they asked of me to do to. Completely unprofessional and pathetic on that sales recruiter in ohio. You were literally texting my personal number and can't even let me know i didn't get the job?

Please save yourself the hassle and find a more honest company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Why Brightedge? What about brightedge? what traits to be successful?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies in July 2020.

Interview

The initial screening process with a recruiter was great. Then it went downhill.

During an interview with an executive, he showed up several minutes later, started eating during the interview and immediately stood up and left after asking a question.

This was either a bizarre interview tactic or a severe lack of professionalism. Obviously, I knew the interview went poorly, and clearly I was not in consideration. Fortunately for me, I would never have worked for a person who shows that level of disrespect for someone's time. Makes you wonder what it would be like to partner with this company for your enterprise SEO solution...

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies.

Interview

Decent , and fair overall , it deals with you knowing how to answer pass job questions . Just be yourself and straight forward and the rest will flow naturally

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candiate   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.