Brown Brothers Harriman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Brown Brothers Harriman Interview Questions

Interviews at Brown Brothers Harriman

2.5

Systems Intern Interview

Interview

At first, you get a Modern Hire interview which is somewhat like a behavioral HireVue. The second interview was conversational. The people at BBH were really kind and professional. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to accomplish by the end of your internship?   Answer Question

Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

3 interviews overall. 1st was a phone call with a recruiting rep, 2nd was a 45 min phone call with the team, 3rd was an hour zoom call with the direct supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Common behavioral questions: Tell me about yourself, tell me about a time you worked in a team, how comfortable do you feel speaking in spanish, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

After successfully submitting my application online an HR recruiter reached out almost immediately, she was very efficient.

Hard Skills:
    One phone screening with HR following by two Zoom Interviews with Upper Management (Manager and VP). Where I was able to demonstrate and leverage my past experiences to the role. However I only had 30 minutes with each interviewer and which it was extremely short and played against me giving that I'm the one trying to be part of the company. I was not able to ask enough questions to learn more about the role.

After few days I sent a follow up email to the recruiter, to which she responded they are not moving forward with my application. To which I was very confused giving that my experience and skills fits the job description (I've done this job before, with few years of experience), additionally I'm working on some certifications to keep developing new skills which the role didn't even require.

Soft Skills:
    I normally focus on building business relations with Colleagues, Managers and Business Partners. And throughout the years I've learned to balance my interpersonal skills with being professional, which I've demonstrated in all past experiences.

What I gathered from my experience applying with BBH:

"You never know what hiring managers looking for". Although they were nice and professional, and I felt that I was a fit for the role and the team.

I trust MY process and I believe in thing that aren't meant for you won't be yours, so I'm grateful for your time and consideration.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why you want to work with us? Easy questions, mostly a conversation.   1 Answer

Interview

Back to back 30 minute interviews with 2 groups from the trade support team; mainly behavioral questions with an emphasis on working within a team and communication skills. Highly recommend coming in with questions about the group and how it works between each team

Interview Questions

• Please let us a time when you struggled with your group   Answer Question

HR Program Manager Interview

Interview

I had a quick phone screen with the recruiter. Afterwards, I met with the hiring manager, the head of the team, and another SVP in HR. Then I was offered the position. The recruiter wasn’t the best at following up and I had to nudge him a lot to get updates.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions about my experience and why I am looking to leave my current company and position   Answer Question

Private Capital Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a great interview with respectful and kind people. Lot of behavioral and technical questions. Bummed I didn't get the internship in the end but I am not stressing it because I gained interview experience.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

BBH's new virtual interview style was intuitive and easily enabled me to connect with the interviewers. The process underwent standards of questions and practices that you expect for banking positions.

Fund Accountant, Associate I Interview

Interview

It was a conference call. they were very nice and explained exactly what the role was. They asked a few questions and allowed me to ask them some questions as well.

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online, HR emailed me to schedule a date for a video interview as I was not able to go onto the location. The interview consisted of me, and four employees that worked on different teams in the same department.

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

They explained the role and asked questions and it was very conversational and easy to talk to. I also was able to ask any questions of my own at the end which sparked more conversation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.