Bryant & Stratton College Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bryant & Stratton College Interview Questions

Interviews at Bryant & Stratton College

2.6

Financial Aid Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College in February 2020.

Interview

Quick and simple. Questions reflecting abilities and characteristics. Met with a panel of the hiring managers and an advisor. no more than 30 minutes. nice and friendly staff members. very informal interview and casual.

Interview Questions

• name 3 characteristics of yourself.   1 Answer

Database Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orchard Park, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Orchard Park, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

A general walk-in interview process for anyone registering, followed up by more specific interviews according to the position you are most suited for. As you continue in the process, you have a phone interview with a managing director.

Admissions Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Hampton, VA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Was told it’s a group interview assumed it would be a panel from college interviewing individual candidates .Well I was wrong instead a group of 20plus applicants had to stand up and answer three questions .
    Experience was daunting to say the least .
    Only theee positions were open .i knew who would be chosen before my turn came about to speak .(and I am not expert panel) They should have done a better job screening applicants and spare ya the excruciating humiliating experience talking to people who did not want to hear about your expirience .

Interview Questions

• Tell us about urself
      What makes fit for this position
      Which position would you choose (type of advisors )   Answer Question

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College in September 2018.

Interview

Since the position is remote, my interview occurred on Skype. It was a group interview because they were hiring a pool of instructors, and it lasted lasted about an hour. The second part of the hiring process involved attending an online training workshop that lasted about 8 hours.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I was approved for a work study position, first. Then I showed my interest in working in the library and soon was called in for an interview. It was a panel interview and was made to feel very comfortable.

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

i taught a subject to current faculty . that i prepared using power point. The interview was very laid back. Not very many questions. But i did have to prepare a 20 minute lesson plan and have guide to do after wards.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College in June 2018.

Interview

I applied for the job and two days later i heard back from the manager. they called me in for an interview and there were about five people in the interview.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Richmond, VA (US)).

Interview

A very brief phone interview, a quick teaching demo, and the job was offered. There were questions after my presentation, but it was very informal. There were a lot of things spoken about here.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found out a student could not attend due to family issues?   1 Answer

Academic Success Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orchard Park, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Orchard Park, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I received an email for a phone interview 1 week after applying. Had the phone interview, which lasted 15 minutes. Called back the next day for a face-to-face interview the following week. Went in for the face-to-face interview and sat with 2 manager/directors from the department.
    The interview was very relaxed and the ladies were incredibly nice. They made me feel comfortable right away. The questions were what you would expect for the position like how you would handle a student in a certain situation, how you would handle disagreeing with your boss, whether or not you are okay with the format, etc...they gave me a tour after and I can't get over how nice everyone was.

Interview Questions

• If you had a student call you panicking that they need to drop their classes because they have work and their family taking up their time, what would you tell them?   1 Answer
    • If you disagreed with a program or change your boss wanted implemented, how would you handle it?   1 Answer
    • Outside of work history, what experience do you think you can bring to this position?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself professionally in the short term and long term?   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eastlake, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Eastlake, OH (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied Online and then went for group interview. After the group interview commenced met with hiring manager one on one and had interview. I received an email inviting me for a group interview. I attended the group interview and was taken back at how the hiring manager was dressed. I know it was casual Friday but impressions are everything. The hiring manager was nice but it seemed like she was looking for the perfect employee. She seemed judgmental as far as work history and she made it known you would not be getting the job. The rudest part of the interview process is taking almost three hours and not even receiving a rejection letter.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.