Bryant & Stratton College Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 21 Feb 2019

2.6

Sort:

Campus Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Richmond, VA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Excessive. The company was and still is in disarray. Leadership is in dire need of absolute change. This is a classic example of Corporate literally stealing government funding. The employees at the front line are pretty much dedicated. Upper level Management are thieves.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process consisted of mostly behaviorally based questions, getting to know you questions and then the opportunity to shadow someone in the job you would have. I liked shadowing portion because it gave me a good idea of what my job would be in the future. During the behavioral questions expect multiple people to sit in the interview and also it may be hosted in a conference area.

Interview Questions

• The Human Resources Professional asked me "On a scale of 1-10 please rate how you are doing during this interview" after I answered he asked me "and why is this question so important"   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greece, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Greece, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewed three times between the Greece and Henrietta campuses. A constant issue emerged regarding the response times from the interviewers: they all spent weeks or months before they updated you with your candidate status. It seems like if they reject you, then they do not tell you so at all. You have to send a request multiple times before someone may provide feedback.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle constant pressure to meet sale quotas?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about making 100-200 calls a day in order to influence prospects to enroll into classes?   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eastlake, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Eastlake, OH (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied Online and then went for group interview. After the group interview commenced met with hiring manager one on one and had interview. I received an email inviting me for a group interview. I attended the group interview and was taken back at how the hiring manager was dressed. I know it was casual Friday but impressions are everything. The hiring manager was nice but it seemed like she was looking for the perfect employee. She seemed judgmental as far as work history and she made it known you would not be getting the job. The rudest part of the interview process is taking almost three hours and not even receiving a rejection letter.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was two three person panel interviews, people from the local campus. As well as the systems director of Hr.

It was a very good interview process they were very informative and forth coming with all information.

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College in September 2018.

Interview

Since the position is remote, my interview occurred on Skype. It was a group interview because they were hiring a pool of instructors, and it lasted lasted about an hour. The second part of the hiring process involved attending an online training workshop that lasted about 8 hours.

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

i taught a subject to current faculty . that i prepared using power point. The interview was very laid back. Not very many questions. But i did have to prepare a 20 minute lesson plan and have guide to do after wards.

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Hampton, VA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Did the typical teaching demo in front of current senior faculty. Was seemless and a very pleasant experience. I treated the interview panel as a class and did a 10 slide presentation. The panel participated fuller and we even had a little fun in the process. After the demo the panel asked typical interview and teaching questions and others based on my resume.

Interview Questions

• What is your Teach Philosophy   1 Answer

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College (Rochester, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Saw the ad posted and emailed. The Program Director emailed me and we sat down and talked. The interview itself was more of just a conversation and getting to know each other. With each of us asking questions and talking about teaching and the study. I was given an option to teach a few classes and I picked one that started a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a set price per class. Wish I could ask for more.

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bryant & Stratton College.

Interview

I went in for initial interview. They asked very typical interview questions about my education and experience. I was asked to come back and perform a teaching demo for several faculty members. They discussed the demonstration and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you come back in a few days from now and give a teaching demo in your field?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me their per semester pay and asked when I was free to teach.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.