Bullhorn Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 175 of over 175 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Bullhorn

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bullhorn

Interview

3 stage interview process. First interview was with the recruiter whom was very open and provided a lot information about the role and company. Second was with the hiring manager, which I was also given a small task to take home. Third interview was a presentation to hiring manager and another solution consultant

Interview Questions
  • Describe your current day to day responsibilities
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bullhorn (Boston, MA) in Nov 2021

Interview

- Two computer assessments one asking generic questions and the other with puzzles - Initial phone interview - Two zoom interviews totaling 1.5 hours - Rejection email within week of last round of interviews, total time was less than 2 weeks Tried preparing, but ultimately just wasn't. Felt somewhat intimidated and found the Zoom interviews created fatigue with no break between the two. Felt the questions asked by both managers we essentially the same, just worded differently and probably further contributed to this.

Interview Questions
  • A time where you went above and beyond? Describe a weakness. Why should we hire you? How do you feel about working with recruiters?

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Bullhorn

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bullhorn in Oct 2021

Interview

1. Recruiter Call - went well, discussed about salary expectation and HR let me know that my expectation is a lot. For 5 years of Experience and SDE III in Boston, my expectation was standard industry rate. 2.Hiring Manager Call - went really well, few behavioral questions and one technical coding question about balanced paranthesis - I moved to the final panel rounds 3. first round with technical lead - was great we worked through a Front End Typescript problem in JSFiddle. Second round was even amazing, Java theoretical questions and coding round on anagram, third round was next day, he had no clue that it was individual round, but ended up in a light behavioral interview, the fourth round was cancelled by the person communicated by HR After spending so many hours of interviewing and amazing experience, they send a rejection email. Totally a waste of time and really disappointed the fourth round didn't even happen. Please don't waste your time doing all the rounds like me when you already heard the recruiter say your expectation is a lot.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Coding Questions if you know your basic right, its a piece of cake.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bullhorn (New York, NY) in Oct 2021

Interview

Initially I applied for a QA II role and then reached out to a Manager on LinkedIn. I was then contacted by a recruiter. Phone screen went went and I was asked to do some assessments. One of the technical assessments I was asked to redo to try to get a better score on. After that I was scheduled for a video interview for the hiring manager. That went well. After that is when things went kinda messy. I was supposed to do panel interviews for the QA II but was only scheduled for 1. After scheduling the panel interviews, then they were cancelled for new people. I think the new people were going to interview me for a QA III role which I never applied for. Some of those new ppl were rescheduled because some of them were on PTO and were unavailable. I finally went through the interviews and I thought they went well. Early the next week, I was supposed to get feedback but was told they are still interviewing candidates. Just got a rejection today for QA III. I emailed the recruiter to ask about the QA II role, which I what I applied for but no response as yet. Very poor scheduling process and communication. I thought I applied to a level II role but they interview me and reject me for the level III role.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Bullhorn? What kind of Automation do you know?

Bullhorn

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bullhorn in Oct 2021

Interview

What a farce! I am actually relieved I didn’t get an offer because I truly question any company that puts candidates through the ringer. 6 interviews (with more to come) CCAT aptitude testing etc. If you cannot make a hiring decision based on 2 to 3 interviews, who you are looking for doesn’t exist or the people you have in charge of hiring are not capable. I ended up losing all enthusiasm and excitement for this opportunity due to the terribly long, painful, inefficient and drawn out process. What a shame. Additionally, the lack of diversity was alarming. I didn’t speak to a single female during the process. It was very male dominated. Bullhorn absolutely needs to look at their hiring practices as they are losing out on great talent.

Interview Questions
  • Many many conversations over the last 2 months that I don’t even remember what was asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bullhorn (Sydney) in Sep 2021

Interview

I applied for a remote job in Australia and was interviewed online. I read soo many good things about the HR and recruitment process of Bullhorn but in actual it was nothing like that and was a total disappointment. I received a mail after almost 1 month and was asked for a personality test and an aptitude test. The next day after completing these assignments, I was asked for a phone screen interview. The phone interview went pretty well as there was nothing technical, just a few questions about reallocation and salary, etc. The interviewer explained a little bit about Bullhorn. Everything went really smoothly and she told me that we will contact you in the next 2-3 days hopefully. Received a mail after a week that we have decided to move on with some other candidate. Most probably they were looking for an Australian candidate, as they interviewed me thinking I'm also from Australia which in actual I wasn't.

Interview Questions
  • 1- Introduce yourself 2- Salary 3- Willingness to reallocate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bullhorn (Boston, MA) in Sep 2021

Interview

I went through the entire interview process. I received a very impersonal response that they moved with other candidates. I believe that a phone call should have been put in place sooner, in my opinion it would have been the correct and respectful comportment for this circumstance. - Some interviews were more technical than others, but each person of the department interviewed me in their own manner and I had great conversations with almost the entire team. - One interviewer conducted the interview in a very awkward way, not many questions for me, misread my resume and was obnoxious about it. The interviewer appeared to impatient and bothered to be doing the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Start by telling me about yourself. How do you conducted the closing process? How many accounts do you have to close in the Balance Sheet? What you don't like to do within the accounting department? Is there something that "scared" you on the job posting?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Bullhorn (Boston, MA)

Interview

Multiple video interviews with 2 recruiters, 1 SVP, 1 Director, 1 Senior Director, 1 with someone in a similar position. I thought everyone was nice but 2 very unprofessional things happened while in the interviews. First was a story comparing how recruiting is similar to the hunt to get "laid" and the other was a person so sick they couldnt even sit up during the interview. Beyond that it just took forever to get any feedback after the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What does being human mean to you?

Bullhorn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bullhorn

Interview

I applied online and the process took about 3 weeks. The process included a phone call, video call and additional assignments. Everyone that I talked to was nice and helpful and the process was smooth at the beginning. However, after the calls, there was a lack of response from Bullhorn. I tried following up, but no response. While I assume this means that Bullhorn does not want to move forward, the "ghosting" leaves me with a sour note. This is why I would label this experience as negative and would be mindful/cautious about applying to future positions at Bullhorn.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience, examples of my experiences and example use cases.

Bullhorn

Application

I interviewed at Bullhorn

Interview

Got an email the day after applying for assessment. Finished assessment and went through 4 interviews back to back. Interviews were very informal and super simple questions were asked. Told later they were going forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 175 Interviews