Burberry Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Burberry Interview Questions

Interviews at Burberry

2.7

Client Engagement Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burberry.

Interview

Started with a LinkedIn message which lead to a phone call about my experience and what Burberry has open right now. Towards the end of the call, we discussed moving this to the next step as my skills and experience align well with the roll. Promptly ghosted by the Burberry recruiter and the hiring manager. Incredibly unprofessional and frustrating. They couldn't be bothered to send a courtesy email letting me know they have either moved on.

Interview Questions

• How does your role now qualify you for this position?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burberry (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Scenario questions and the manager asks about your work schedule and whatnot. Be prepared to answer about some questions about the company itself. Have a bright smile, that always helps!

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Process was very quick applied on a Sunday got a call on Monday interview on Wednesday then final interview on Thursday. Interview was quick and to the point they want to know if you had knowledge of the brand and if you know what luxury retail means. They are serious with calling your references and background checks takes about a week after your interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in luxury retail and what does luxury retail mean?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Burberry.

Interview

interview process was great. i spoke to the manager and general manager who asked about my experience, why i love fashion, etc. It was really casual yet professional. I didnt feel too much pressure at all.

Senior Allocator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Burberry (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

1. Phone call with HR
          - Easy: we went over my experience, future aspirations, and salary requirements

2. A week later, three one-on-one in-person interviews
          - Nerve-wracking: I took the first two people through my resume/history; the last one didn't need it so we spoke about the open role, the company, the future, the specific teams and how they functions. I was also given allocation scenarios so it was a great opportunity for me to showcase how I work and what I can bring to the team.
          - Although I was super nervous at the beginning, that subsided and I was able to shine and show my personality. Everyone was amazing!

3. A week after that, HR scheduled three one-on-one in-person interviews with additional team members - merchandisers and an allocator in this case - and an Excel test; however only two of the three were available.
         - Easy: I took them through my resume, pointing out the highlights and how I contributed to the teams.
          - The Excel test was pretty easy, but I got one question wrong, however I was told that someone else made the same mistake so I shouldn't worry too much about that.

4. The following week I received a call offering me the job!

Interview Questions

• How would you go about allocating for our stores? What criteria would you use?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Burberry (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Difficult manager was not so pleasant. Very disorganized no communication with interviewee and after being interviewed hard to receive a call back. One of the managers though was very nice told me all about the company and what they stood for explained what it would be like working for the company

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Burberry (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

very brief and descriptive, made everything really clear. The also asked me how i handled difficult situations in a work place. They also wanted to know my core values and what i expected from the job

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burberry (Washington, DC (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

apply in store and got interview with assistant of store manager face to face. After that, store manager contact with me about second interview and some interesting presentation about style matching.

Service Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Burberry (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

The first interview was with the GM, the second one was with the Market Director. I was asked a series of questions each time, mostly based on skill review, customer service situations, past experiences with difficult personalities, and how to problem solve.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a job in fashion? What trends are following for this coming season?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burberry.

Interview

Applied online and was given a Phone interview. After I found out I passed via email, I was emailed again via in-person interview with Human Resources. Afterwards, I did an in-person interview with future manager of department.

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation where you had to deal with difficult people?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.