BuyIn Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

Other20%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BuyIn

BuyIn

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BuyIn

Interview

Entretien d'environ 15 minutes avec une RH puis avec le responsable de service, environ 30 minutes. Une partie de l'entretien se fait en anglais pour vérifier le niveau. Il faut généralement avoir un bon niveau d'anglais, il s'agit d'une entreprise très internationale.

Interview Questions
  • Etude de cas en Achats
    Answer Question

BuyIn

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BuyIn in May 2020

Interview

I passed 4 rounds: scan call with Humans resources, interview with the direct manager, a test (analysis and presentation skill) and an informative meeting with a peer. After that there would have been a final interview with a senior manager to test the cultural fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BuyIn

Application

I interviewed at BuyIn in Dec 2019

Interview

Online application though online talen pool from university, then I got called by BuyIn whether to have an interview after 2-3 weeks I sent my application afterwards I have only one interview with HR and manager

Interview Questions
  • What is your strenght and weakness what is the book that you read last time what kind of job do you like and why are you interested on this job

BuyIn

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BuyIn

Interview

I had a total of 6 interviews for a junior position at Buyin, out of which 2 were by telephone with a recruitment agency and 4 with the HR manager and the team manager in Buyin premises. Apart from the pretty common recruitment process I went through, they asked me to carry out a business analysis, to create a ppt presentation and to present it in front of them. I also got to meet the Director of the BL as the last step of the recruitment process. The presentation and the whole recruitment process went well and I was even congratulated. Afterwards, they quickly told me they’d be interested in giving me this job opportunity but they were still waiting for a « validation » as for the creation of the position. But weeks passed and the so called « validation » never came… All together, it was a loss of almost 4 months. Buyin was a company I was really interested in and I was very disappointed in the way this situation was handled. I gave it my best during the interviews but most importantly I had to travel 900 km back and forth for each interview. This had an important cost in terms of time and money, especially for someone who was at that time unemployed and actively looking for a job. This process clearly lacked of ethics and I hope for the next applicants that the company got better at recruiting talents.

Interview Questions
  • Des qualités d'analyses sont nécessaires pour répondre aux questions posées à partir d' une base de données. Le candidat doit également faire preuve d'aptitudes quant à la restitution de l'analyse et doit posséder des qualités de communication. Il doit également maîtriser l'anglais couramment.

Anonymous Employee in Bonn

Application

I interviewed at BuyIn (Bonn) in Dec 2016

Interview

The interview we had was in early 2012 when I was working at one of the affiliated companies. It took place using skype and it was a very good open interview. The second interview was a face to face meeting.

Interview Questions
  • The most remembered question was why shall the company select me.

Anonymous Employee in Issy-les-Moulineaux

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at BuyIn (Issy-les-Moulineaux) in Dec 2015

Interview

1. Phone Interview with HR 2. Personal interview with the team lead, team manager and another team lead (Please note that there is no standardized process and set of questions - depending on the category/team you are applying to, a different person will be conducting the interview thus the interview will differ)

Interview Questions
  • Questions to check experience/knowledge in the field of procurement (i.e. how do I imagine a typical day in the position? What relevant skills and experience do I bring-in?) Questions to define how do I fit in the team (What are my no-gos regarding team/manager? What do I value in job environment the most etc)

Anonymous Employee in Bonn

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at BuyIn (Bonn)

Interview

3 interviews starting with the HR manager , General atoned in the industry and the motivation to work there. Followed by an interview with the hiring manager some key trends which are in the industry and smart analytics are necessary,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed