C3i Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 6 Mar 2019

2.5

Sort:

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3i Solutions in October 2014.

Interview

Love it everybody was wonderful. I answered all the questions thoroughly I interviewed with the manager and the account manager. The manager stated that I had the position and i just had to wait for the whole process to run its course. I started with them 2 weeks after that

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3i Solutions.

Interview

I was hired in as a Temp. Most of the interview was conducted by the agency that I went through. I was tested on general computer knowledge and customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask me anything unexpected. They hired me on Full time after 6 months, and knew how I was as a temp.   1 Answer

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Provide resume. Get called for the interview. Will be a panel type interview. Make eye contact and be clear and concise with your answers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay is what it is if you are seeking more than $11/hour don't waste your time or theirs. Most of the process is locked in and predetermined.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Bridgewater, NJ (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

basic questions asked, if you have a fair level of know how you should be ok. tested your knowledge of office and windows and hard ware. Also you are judged on how you are at helping people who are in different states of angry .

Interview Questions

• how to fix non working wifi   1 Answer

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Pittston, PA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

I was asked various questions on how to handle potential IT situations. Very relaxed and informative but that had to do with who was conducting the interview. Whole experience was very easy overall.

Interview Questions

• If a printer isn't working what would you do?   1 Answer

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Pittston, PA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was deceiving. I interviewed for a technician spot with company A, interviewed with reps from company B, and was hired to company C. Pointless process not very well organized. Ultimately did not find out which company I was to provide support for until day 3 of corporate training.

Interview Questions

• The interview was just asking how comfortable I was with technology and talking with people on the phone. No real questions back and fourth. Not your norm of interviews.   Answer Question

Helpdesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Tarrytown, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very simple. They ask a few hypothetical questions about possible scenerios in the work place and how you would handle it. As for technical background, they asked very few technical questions. This proved to be bad, when we saw the level of talent that came through as new hires.

Interview Questions

• If a fellow employee is acting a certain way other than the expected actions, do you confront them or tell management.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

Easy, asked questions about situations I've been in before and how I handled it. I was interviewed by three people in a small conference room. I didn't accept due to low pay and only 2% match for 401k.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a mistake and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you received difficult or negative feedback. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you were dealing with an irate client. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Deskside Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C3i Solutions.

Interview

Red flags all over. Applied online, and was screened shortly thereafter by the recruiter. She told me "finding someone at this rate of pay has been impossible." I should have dropped them then.

As the process went along found that "city office" meant "suburban office three days a week" and that strict ITIL meant I wouldn't be able to reset the passwords of the executives I was to support. Met with other desktop support people as part of the interview process, and got the impression C3i is where careers go to die.

As a new hourly person, I was asked to travel out-of-state via train to their main office in New Jersey for onboarding. Okay, but then telling me I'd have to wait nearly two months to start that was ridiculous. They wouldn't let me work for the client at all before then. To top it off, they sent me an internal email with the name of the person I was replacing, and from looking online it was clear no investment in training was made by or for said person, despite more than a decade with the company. Thankfully a better group picked me up before I was to start for this haphazard operation.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Greenville, SC (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

1st call from recruiter 2nd from desktop sup. Very professional and timely. Offered the low end of salary expectations but offered good benefits even on a 1 year contract. Did not specify hours or on call expectations in 1st call. Followed up within hours of 1st call to update on the next step which was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience and recognized the specific holes in my needed skills.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.