CA Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.9

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh) in May 2016.

Interview

Three rounds happens.
    1. In first round, they ask for introduction, technology i am comfortable with. They asked fe questions regarding C++.
    2. In second round, they again ask questions on C++.
    3. This was the HR round. They gave me few situations where i have to tell how I will respond to each situation.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied on Company Website
    Contacted by a recruiter 2 days later
    Phone interview with hiring manager that same week
    Face to Face with hiring manager 2 weeks later
    Two more phone interviews with Director an VP that same week
    Offer Letter the following Monday
    Start date two weeks later - no room for negotiating on the salary- but it was sufficient

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiating but their initial offer was sufficient

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies in June 2014.

Interview

phone, video, skype - need to answer 13 questions via video recording; very innovative interview process; easy to execute; very friendly hiring managers. The last interview was a call from a VP, and mainly the VP explained why you should take the job. It shows the company values its applicants.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Easy.Consisted of 5 rounds. Written section testing aptitude,reasoning,computer language basics. 2 Tech interviews for 60 mins. Basic programming questions like printing primes in reverse order, designing a database for a website. Branding interview. Final HR interview.

Interview Questions

• General questions about Networks, Java, Database and System Performance   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Framingham, MA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

I had a phone screen first with the Director of Software Engineering. I then met him and the directors of a few other teams in person. I had to go back a second time to meet with Director of Software Engineering one more time, then an offer was made.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Online interview process through a web portal. On-screen questions where I could re-record my answers as many times as I wished. There were ten questions which were mainly personal questions having to do with strengths/weaknesses, if I would be willing to travel for training, etc.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment outside of Computer Science?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CA Technologies.

Interview

Easy.Consisted of 4 rounds.
    Written section testing aptitude,reasoning,computer language basics.
    Tech interview for 30 mins. Basic programming questions like printing primes in reverse order, designing a database for a website.
    Branding interview.
    Final HR interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CA Technologies.

Interview

I started off as an intern, so my interview process was more an internal discussion with my manager to determine whether I was interested. During the internship interview, I was asked the standard stuff about why I would want to work for CA, what I could bring to the table, and given a basic programming test to ensure that I could code Java.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ewing, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Ewing, NJ (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

I had 6 interviews, each lasted 30 minutes a piece, all in the same day, and I was offered the job a week later. I was asked questions about my technical skills based on projects I've done and I was also asked a lot of soft skills questions.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with a team member I would consider to be difficult?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Plano, TX (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews after the initial contact at a university career fair. One was on-site at the university. The second was conducted a week later over on the phone. The third interview was on-site at the CA office, all expenses paid by the company. The interviews were not very technical despite the fact they were for a technical position. The company wants to know if you possess the soft skills as well as the technical skills supposedly.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies.

Interview

Applied for a position as a college graduate. The first day there were four engineers who interviewed me. All behavioral questions and focused on trying to sell the company and working on mainframes. They even brought in someone undergoing training to describe what it was like. The interviewers were very friendly.

The second day was another interview with management and either was very unprofessional or an interview style I've never heard of before. After a couple of minutes of looking at my resume and before even saying anything, he commented at how I was probably "king of the idiots" based on my high GPA. Asked questions around design patterns, concurrency, etc in a condescending manner. I feel like I answered them correctly as I later got offers at top tech companies with similar answers, but definitely didn't give them confidently as I was being put in a stressful situation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.