CACEIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 Feb 2019

2.1

Sort:

IT (Before Acquisition By CACEIS) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACEIS (New York, NY (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

* Talked to HR over the phone.
    * Talked to IT person over the phone.
    * Met with management teams in person.
    * Waiting 2 weeks.
    * Got a offer letter from HR.
    * Called to accept the offer.
    * Start on expected day and filled out the necessary forms.
    * Overall the experience was pleasant. No surprises

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CACEIS.

Interview

It was a phone interview with HR and the interview included about 10 to 15 mins of technical questions to know my knowledge of finance and the interview was conducted in French.

Interview Questions

• What is an Investment Fund?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACEIS (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)).

Interview

One skype interview, looking at my background and my understanding of the job description. The job requires good communication and technical skills and they asked me how I would behave in specific use cases

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACEIS.

Interview

Very casual. not very behavioural type questions. More about work related ques. Hiring process is quite simple. Asked to describe my work experience and then they will explain what they do. What kind of funds I have worked on. How do i face conflict?

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACEIS.

Interview

It was easy. The interviewer mainly talked about what the position would entail and then asked me about my resume. It was about 30 minutes long and the person was friendly. I was expecting more behavioural or situational questions but non came up.

Interview Questions

• None. Was asked straight forward questions and all about my resume.   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CACEIS in February 2016.

Interview

The interview began with a thorough description of the position and the entailments of it. The interviewers explained that the interview would simply be going over my resume. Behavioural questions drove the interview. It was overall an easygoing interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. How would you handle a difficult employee? How would you address someone you are unable to help? Why do you want this position?   Answer Question

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CACEIS (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2017.

Interview

A first screening call and then an interview on site, each of them last twenty minutes. During the on-site interview, one of the two interviewers was not even looking at me, and her behavior during the whole interview was really bad.

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CACEIS (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview was with two lovely ladies.I had to sit a Fund Accounting test,30 mins. I was asked to talk a little bit about my self and my experience, was asked about the company and I got to the second interview. However at the second interview the Manager seemed tired, fair enough it was late after noon. When it got to the end of the interview and I got to ask my questions about their culture and leadership philosophy I took them by surprise and obviously Q were not welcomed. I wasn't offer the job and the feedback was that my questions came out too strong. Be aware what questions do you have for them as they might be in your detriment.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years. Behavioral questions.Tell us about a stressful situation and how you managed it..etc   Answer Question

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CACEIS (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

very brief. They only went through my resume and didn't ask any behavioural based questions. Quickest interview i've had but other interviewers said they asked finance/accounting related questions but i didn't get any. Very general questions but nothing in detail.

Fund Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CACEIS in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed twice with group manager and management and head of HR. It was a casual interview with interviewee being the given the time to explain his work experience thoroughly and how it will help the company should I'll be hired.

Interview Questions

• How well you know the systems being used in the company?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.