CACEIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CACEIS Interview Questions

Interviews at CACEIS

2.1

IT (Before Acquisition By CACEIS) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACEIS (New York, NY (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

* Talked to HR over the phone.
    * Talked to IT person over the phone.
    * Met with management teams in person.
    * Waiting 2 weeks.
    * Got a offer letter from HR.
    * Called to accept the offer.
    * Start on expected day and filled out the necessary forms.
    * Overall the experience was pleasant. No surprises

Market Data Specialist Interview

Interview

There were two rounds of on site interviews. It took about two weeks. Overall speaking, the experience was pleasant. The interviewers were nice and happy to share about the position and company culture.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals? What makes you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACEIS (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)).

Interview

One skype interview, looking at my background and my understanding of the job description. The job requires good communication and technical skills and they asked me how I would behave in specific use cases

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CACEIS.

Interview

It was a phone interview with HR and the interview included about 10 to 15 mins of technical questions to know my knowledge of finance and the interview was conducted in French.

Interview Questions

• What is an Investment Fund?   1 Answer

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACEIS (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2018.

Interview

Extremely basic interview process. Interviewers look only for basic competencies and don't recognise any additional value. They asked only basic finance questions and some questions of my understanding of the company. The interviews turned out to be floor managers in the division I worked in.

Fund Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACEIS (Brussels (Belgium)) in November 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with the managing director, HR, and Finance manager and another member.

I was asked technical questions about funds and the rest were behavioral types.

However, they were obviously taken aback by the fact that I was black. Therefore, one week later I got sent an email saying that my CV was interesting but not sufficient enough to carry on the recruitment process (Funny since my CV had not changed between this time interval).

So yes they are racist and discriminated based on the color of my skin. At least this is the case at the Belgian branch in Brussels (CACEIS Bank Luxembourg). Very disturbing to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Pro and Cons of SICAVs (Funds)
      Other banks offering same services   1 Answer

Market Data Specialist - Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CACEIS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2017.

Interview

Nice interviewers. 2 rounds interviews passed. Skills test needed. Native English speaker. Data validity check. Not Hong Kong working time. Think out solutions for particular conditions which interview ask.

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CACEIS (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2017.

Interview

A first screening call and then an interview on site, each of them last twenty minutes. During the on-site interview, one of the two interviewers was not even looking at me, and her behavior during the whole interview was really bad.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CACEIS in February 2016.

Interview

The interview began with a thorough description of the position and the entailments of it. The interviewers explained that the interview would simply be going over my resume. Behavioural questions drove the interview. It was overall an easygoing interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. How would you handle a difficult employee? How would you address someone you are unable to help? Why do you want this position?   Answer Question

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CACEIS (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview was with two lovely ladies.I had to sit a Fund Accounting test,30 mins. I was asked to talk a little bit about my self and my experience, was asked about the company and I got to the second interview. However at the second interview the Manager seemed tired, fair enough it was late after noon. When it got to the end of the interview and I got to ask my questions about their culture and leadership philosophy I took them by surprise and obviously Q were not welcomed. I wasn't offer the job and the feedback was that my questions came out too strong. Be aware what questions do you have for them as they might be in your detriment.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years. Behavioral questions.Tell us about a stressful situation and how you managed it..etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.