CAMPUS Education Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jul 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at CAMPUS Education

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CAMPUS Education

Found 4 candidate interviews
CAMPUS Education
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CAMPUS Education in Jul 2019

Interview

I was called in for an in-person interview at the site. The process was fairly easy and questions were mainly about my previous teaching experience and how I would handle situations in the classroom.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in teaching ESL?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CAMPUS Education (New York, NY) in Oct 2017

Interview

The job was posted as an English. When I get to the interview, the first thing they ask me is if I'd be comfortable in a room with 2 or 3 students. I inquired as to why the position was listed as English Teacher and not private tutor position, and they literally said, "Because sometimes all the students attended." I was neither qualified nor interested in the job and very irritated that they were so dishonest but I need the job. That interview was 4 hours waiting- I was not happy!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CAMPUS Education (New York, NY) in Jan 2017

Interview

Very easy interview process, somebody will call u, interview scheduled and u r selected, once selected and join here, u ll think to leave within 15 days. After offering a job and started, they never provided me a job description, so every day I do different things from teaching an English class to preparing documents for my students. If you receive an offer from them do yourself a favour and ask everything in writing from your job responsibilities to what ever the special projects (??????)

Interview Questions
CAMPUS Education
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CAMPUS Education (New York, NY) in Oct 2016

Interview

Only lasted 10 minutes. Unfortunately, there is not much I could add. The way she conducted the interview should have been a clue that the place was a dump. But I need a job and the commute was amazing 25 minutes from home

Interview Questions

Popular Careers with CAMPUS Education Job Seekers

Graduate Engineer Trainee