CARE Ratings Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CARE Ratings Interview Questions

Interviews at CARE Ratings

3.1

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CARE Ratings.

Interview

Its very comfortable one to one interview which primarily look into the attitude of the person and the right kind of experience in the related field and also do the back ground check with reference .

Junior Analyst Interview

Interview

first round was online test consisting of 50 finance and accounts related questions and 30 questions that of english grammar
    second round was interview round and third round was skype interview, the most difficult one

Interview Questions

• technical quwstions related to ratios and economic conditions   Answer Question

Junior Analyst Interview

Interview

The first round was online test with 50 finance and accounting related questions and 30 questions of basic english grammar.
    The secound round was face to face interview round and questions were related to the economic conditions prevailing and scenario of various industries and sectors such as textile and manufacturing.

Junior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CARE Ratings.

Interview

Written test followed by interview with the managers. Test questions were related to general accounting. There's no HR department. Neither there was any organised recruitment process. Candidates were being called for interview while they were doing the test. They take test but it's just a formality. In the end it all depends on their wish whether they like you or not. The final result is not based on your performance.

Ratings Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CARE Ratings.

Interview

At first there was an online test followed up by a personal interview which was purely technical relating to the work experience and the role offered. The whole process took around 2+ weeks.

Junior Analyst/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CARE Ratings (Pune) in December 2018.

Interview

Waste of time. No value. They mail me for interview but nothing happened when I go there for interview.they only take written test and said we will inform you later , now you can go.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CARE Ratings (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

Written test whrein they ask basic accounts and economics questions,true or false,fill in the blanks &in d end they would ask you to write about a topic after clearing written test you are called for technical interview where they ask about ratios and company analysis

Ratings Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CARE Ratings (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

Unprofessional process .2 Rounds ,Technical followed by interview . Writing test is about general questions and ratio analysis . Some questions in written test are irrelevant and not related to job .
    Interview process is biased and it takes too much time . So many accounting questions and accounting treatments were asked which was not relevant. Randomly HR people also questions in between technical interview . They did not asked any question about JD given .

Interview Questions

• Accounting treatment for foreign reserve of RBI
      Pro-forma of RBI balance sheet
      Treatment of provision of contingent liability   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CARE Ratings (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in December 2017.

Interview

First round was a Test on paper : Fill in the blanks, true/false , Ratios calculation (Balance sheet and some adjustments were given)

Followed by Personal Interview where ques. related to ratios were mainly asked.

Interview Questions

• Ques. related to Summer internship
      ratios
      implication of ratios
      which industry do you follow   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CARE Ratings.

Interview

First screening based on CV.
    Then a written test based on fundamentals and gk of Finance.
     Then interview.
    Interview panel was chill, no grilling. They was wanted to test how much basic understanding of Finance we have.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.