CBTS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at CBTS

3.2

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Brief phone screening to check qualifications as a Java Developer before setting up interviews with companies i could be a contractor for. Following this phone screening, i was setup with interviews at some great companies such as Kroger and Great American Insurance.

Interview Questions

• What are the four pillars to object oriented programming and how would you define them?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then hiring manager. Came in to meet team in person the following week. The people I met with in person were very professional and kind.

I received an offer 2 days after the in person interview. I had written offer (salary, vacation days, etc), benefits and 401k information, drug screening info and a start date. All in writing. I received a call from the company at the end of the day on a Thursday that they could no longer financially move forward with the position and rescinded the offer. I was scheduled to start that following Monday. Extremely unprofessional. Horrible experience. Was given 5 different titles for the job I was interviewing for. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you experienced different situations. Talked in more detail about my resume and experience.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was fifteen minutes late to interview. What was stated in the the job description was not what the job actual entailed. Since actual job was different then description it was pretty much a waste of my time. I felt like the interviewer really didn't want to be there.

Interview Questions

• How much technical buying experience did I have   1 Answer

Voice Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBTS (Norwood, OH (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

get a call from hiring manager and sit down with manager and manager for the dept you are appling for and go over job issues and how you would help the company

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

This interview was for a CBTS developer position, not for a recruited position at another company. It was to be a consultant paid by CBTS and working for different clients.

I met the CBTS interviewer at the site of the client where I was to be assigned. The interviewer appeared to be very well prepared - he started with a few questions to determine my experience with different skills and then only drilled into more technical questions about the skills that I had experience with. After specific questions, we moved to broader technical questions.

Then we moved to more general questions, including things like what got me into software development - bigger picture background stuff.

The penultimate interview step was a quick and easy white boarding process where he posed a simple question, I wrote a solution, then he proposed modifications and we worked back and forth like that for a little bit. Much more fun than some white boarding tests out there.

Finally, the interview ended with an opportunity for me to ask questions.

The interview was long - over 2 hours, straight - but I felt confident that I understood a lot more about the role. Ultimately I did not accept the offer only because I had another on the table that was a better fit, but this looked like it would have been a good second choice.

Interview Questions

• What are ways you can manage session state for a web application? What some potential pitfalls?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Questions could be challenging for PMs who have not ran a project on a global scale. Very welcoming, in the director's office with 3 total interviewers, Director, and 2 project managers.

Interview Questions

• Describing previous projects challenges and how I overcame them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick and easy, they have a general standard as they are consulting firm.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

common, demonstrate knowledge and ability. Confirm experience and explain past projects. Exhibit ability to work in a team environment. Anything beyond this point is just to meet the 30 word requiremnet.

Interview Questions

• prove my experience and demonstrate ability   1 Answer

Senior Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

They called me...asked to set up another phone call with a team lead.
    Team Lead called me right on time ... we spoke for 90 minutes on the phone.
    Three days later they made me a verbal offer.
    However It took at least 30 days to on-board me.
    The equipment they gave me was 1st class and brand new.

Junior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CBTS (Columbus, OH (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Had missed a random call from the recruiter. Tried emailing and calling back multiple times with no answer. We then agreed via email to talk the following morning, and I was to call him. I called the recruiter and yet again , no answer.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

First, there was a phone screening that lasted about 30 minutes. The following week there was an in-person interview with 2 people that lasted about 1 hour. Both the phone screen and on-site were fairly informal and friendly. Overall, the questions were pretty general and probably more targeted to see if you fit the company's culture.

Interview Questions

• They asked for an example of a work-related success and failure.   Answer Question

Low starting salary.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.