CGI (Nevada) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CGI (Nevada) Interview Questions

Interviews at CGI (Nevada)

2.8

IT Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was a 3 part interview process. The first is being screened by an HR representative, second was a phone interview with the client and CGI management, third was an in person meeting with CGI manager. All happened within a week.

Interview Questions

• When creating presentations for a client, how would you show the information?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Each candidate will go through 3 interviews with various levels of mgmt and consultants. Then offers or made or not. Sometimes CGI has to wait for a project with your skillset to open up so you are billable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary and it varies manager to manager.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Need to tell them the price you want...no ranges...there is not incentive for them to give you the high end of the range.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CGI (Nevada).

Interview

While the process can be long, it is thorough and detailed. Your entire background goes through a detailed vetting process.

Interview Questions

• Most questions required real answers. You must be able to communication your points of view well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got what I was asking. CGI will pay what you are worth. You just have to sell it and deliver it.

IT Consultant Entry Level Position Interview

Interview

I meet with the hiring team at a campus career fair. I was offered an interview a week from that day which i accepted. I met with a very friendly and old IT project manager. interview was pretty relax. tell me about your self question and a-like. work experience etc.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where you had to think creatively?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Nevada) (Lebanon, VA (US)).

Interview

Completed an interview after a career fair, was asked for a second interview on location.

Went for the second interview and it was split up into an all day event. We listening to a panel of speakers that spoke on different areas of the job and company.

Then had an interview questionnaire with 3 different people 1 on 1.

They seemed to want only applicants with Bachelor's and they weren't interested in someone they would have to pay a little more.

Interview Questions

• There are three light bulbs up stairs and three switches downstairs.

You have to match each bulb with each switch but you can only go upstairs ONE time. How do you know what switches go with what bulbs?   2 Answers

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI (Nevada).

Interview

Relatively straight foreward on-campus interview. Nice people just be sure to make it more of a conversation than an interview. I received a 2nd round interview at the CGI site, and am still waiting to hear back from them. Seems like a great company and it would be great to work with them.

IT Consultant Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI (Nevada).

Interview

Behavioral interviews at school and at the company. Pretty relaxed, lunch, Q&A, and a couple of interviews. However, the response was significantly delayed. They promised 2 weeks max, but this was not the case.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Just some behavioral, resume, and fit questions. This is for the functional role, not the technical.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belton, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Nevada) (Belton, TX (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Meet with some CGI representatives at a campus job fair. Had a campus interview shortly there after with some basic questions such as experience and education. Got a call back to interview on-site at Belton. Interviewed with about three different people. I got asked hypothetical questions about SDLC, work ethic and computer knowledge.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a SDLC question about waterfall method vs agile method.   Answer Question

Service Management Process Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI (Nevada) (Sacramento, CA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Face to Face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told them my salary expectations and they me them

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson City, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CGI (Nevada) (Carson City, NV (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Submitted a resume online. Follow up email with application. Interviewed one on one with the engineering manager. He was nice, he stuck fairly well to a script of standard questions and recorded responses diligently even for what I would consider the throw away questions like "describe a situation where you had a disagreement with a coworker." After interview never heard and other response. It was a slight career change for me, design engineer to manufacturing engineer but no follow up later seemed a bit strange.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer fairly specific machining and gear manufacturing questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.