CIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CIC Interview Questions

Interviews at CIC

2.6

Talent Sourcer/Direct Hire Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIC (Cambridge, MA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly, informative, and welcoming. The office is an attractive, collaborative space. I was able to meet with several people from various roles on the team who took time out of their day to get to know me and assess my fit with the company culture.

I had two in person interviews and was ultimately not selected to move forward, but it was a great learning experience.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIC (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

3 interviews from colleagues to top management + human resources. People were friendly and there was no tricky questions. They take the time to explain the company background in France and in the US, how the company is organized.

Interview Questions

• Lot of questions about previous experience, results and motivation   Answer Question

At the Bank Interview

Anonymous Employee in France, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CIC (France, ID (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

They hired me directly after rewiewing my resume. They asked me whether I am willing to be at this location. I said that I want to go next to my house because it's easier, so they put me there. I really thought I wouldn't make it, but I did ! The interview was so quick they only phone called me

Interview Questions

• What is the agency you'd like to prefer to work ?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood Shores, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIC (Redwood Shores, CA (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

Not structured, very scattered questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward...

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CIC (New York, NY (US)) in August 2008.

Interview

Selected through a recruiter, went on to interview with the HR manager. The interview was fairly straightforward as the position was the lowest level in the company.Very friendly interview. A solid grasp of French was required.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions really. If you don't have a good grasp of French, the request to answer a few questions in French might be difficult. No more difficult than answering a few questions about your family in French.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I'm sure there would have been room to negotiate a little bit, but I did not as it was my first job out of college and I was inexperienced in interviewing/negotiating salaries.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CIC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Online application, phone qualification, two step interview process with panel followed by 1-2-1. Had to do skills test. Overall questions were reasonably predictable and not too difficult. A fair and well balanced hiring process in my judgement. Decision was taken within 4 weeks

Structured Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIC (Paris (France)) in February 2019.

Interview

1 hour meeting with 2 persons of the team :
    - fitting questions, questions on my CV, my previous experiences, my motivation
    - technical questions about debt, LBOs
    - questions about the group

Risk Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIC (Paris (France)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview is arranged first on phone to review CV, what you are looking for and what position you expect to get there. I was looking for an intern position so this phone call interview was pretty quick to master. Later on, you are called back and invited to their office for a HR and department interviews.

Interview Questions

• HR questions were related to your CV: education and working experience (limited as it was very junior). They explain you as well the spirit of the compagny etc... Second interview was with a manager of the risk department (one of your future boss) to ask you general questions about finance and risks (type of risks you know: market, operations, etc... which one you are interested in for your career, what changed since the financial crisis...)   1 Answer

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIC (Cairo (Egypt)) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone Call interview,they are very kind and helpful, it need some focusing and everything will go well, easy question and direct ,Challenging work that helps you to push yourself and grow.

Etudiant En Alternance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strasbourg (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIC (Strasbourg (France)) in March 2020.

Interview

J'ai envoyé une candidature spontanée puis j'ai reçu un appel pour prendre un rendez vous afin d'avoir un entretien avec la responsable de recrutement. J'ai recu par mail une fiche a remplir ainsi qu'un lien pour effectuer des tests de personnalité et compétences.

Interview Questions

• Presentez votre projet professionnel / Pourquoi vous et pas un autre / Pourquoi le domaine bancaire   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.