CL Educate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at CL Educate

2.9

Sales & Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CL Educate (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview lasted for half an hour where they asked me about myself and my past work experience. Asked me how will I go about at the position i have applied for.

CONSULTANT (LEGAL FACULTY) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CL Educate (New Delhi) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job post in the month of July,2015. I was called for a interview and was told that I would be told about the results. After 2 months i was told that it wont work and then i started with my life. In the month of November ,the HR in CL Educate limited,who is such a gem of a person(sarcasm!) called me and said that you are selected . Now i Think in retrospect that maybe they haven't got anyone else for the interview. So I went to their office and was told that i have to leave for their office in Bhubaneswar ,Orissa with in a week. But the interesting thing was ,That I was called for another interview by a certain Mr. Himanshu ,who at the end of the interview proved that he was doing me a big favour while giving me a job and Also ,that maybe i didn't deserve this job. So that's that!

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in life?
      You are trying to appear for banks and MBA .....Don't you have any focus?
      Your Father is ill and alone after your mother;'s death....Why do you want to leave him alone?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CL Educate (New Delhi) in October 2014.

Interview

HR round, online personality test, ops round, basic question on education, two rounds of interview for ops, remaining things are okay, quick process,they will also check whether can you perform their task or not. nothing to worry, good luck!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CL Educate.

Interview

I got through campus placement, hiring process is simple a Group Discussion Round then Personal Interview and then final round in the Head Office.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CL Educate (Bengaluru) in April 2014.

Interview

Each person was given two votes. Now we must vote two people and we must get other people to vote for us. Number of votes received per person was evaluated.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negoitiation was offered.

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CL Educate (Hyderabad) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview with the business head and the city head.

Negotiation

No one ever got back to me for 2 months, and I had to call and ask and the reply was that they assumed that I had taken up a job elsewhere.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CL Educate (New Delhi) in April 2011.

Interview

It was not a very organized interview. very general questions asked. No measure of skills, there was one interviewer who was asking general questions regarding life, goal, education, family, future plans, salary expectations, knowledge of sales etc. The HR part was even funny as most of the questions did seem like a joke.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.