CMA CGM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CMA CGM Interview Questions

Interviews at CMA CGM

2.7

Pricing Analyst Interview

Interview

One phone interview, and three in-person interviews with HR, position manager and Trade VP respectively. Two exams are provide about how to calculate for market revenue, and the other is more a personality test.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Virginia Beach, VA (US)).

Interview

Received email from Recruiter. Scheduled a phone interview. Was invited in for face to face interview. Met with Manager and Supervisor. Both were friendly and professional. Received call the next day with an offer.

Equipment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA (US)

Application

I interviewed at CMA CGM (Norfolk, VA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I interviewed first with a human resources rep, and then did one interview with 2 of the department's employees. Following that, I had a second interview with 2 more employees. During the first round, one of the managers was present. I can't recall the titles of the persons in the second round, but I think a supervisor or a manager of some sort was present then too. Following the interview, someone from the last panel escorted me to the elevator and on the ride downstairs. The entire interview process felt long because of the three rounds of interviewing and I had to wait in the lobby for at least 20 minutes (though I think it could have been longer) before the process began.

Interview Questions

• Identify strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been asked to leave/resign from a position? (Can't recall exact wording, but that was what Human Resources rep was basically asking)   Answer Question
    • Tell them about myself (can't recall exact wording)   Answer Question

Export Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Contacted by cma cgm recruiter through email, phone interview for 15 minutes then set up a time to come in where I interviewed with 5 different people. Two of them were from the import department and two from the export and the other was with the recruiter. It was about a 2-3 hour interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of good customer service?   Answer Question
    • Why do you believe we should hire you?   Answer Question
    • What are a couple of your strengths and weaknesses and how do they play a roll in your work life   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • "Tell me about the last time a co-worker or customer got angry with you. What happened?"   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with a decision. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer, and what was that customers reaction?   Answer Question

Cargo Flow Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Miami, FL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

- Screening interview, to determine if I had the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring.
    - Second Interview, the manager of the position wanted to know who I was and wanted to explain what the job roles were.

Interview Questions

• * Could you tell us a bit about yourself?
      * Level of expertise in Excel.   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CMA CGM (West Chester, PA (US)).

Interview

There is a phone screening process with an HR recruiter to see if your job fits the need of the business. Then they bring you into the office and you interview with the recruiter, hiring manager, and possibly their manager. Afterwards they contact you within a week if they want to offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation. they were set one one salary and didn't budge at all

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Mumbai).

Interview

Depends on the applied position, you may be called for 1-2 rounds of interview and aptitude test will be conducted you selections matters on basis of the score of this test

Interview Questions

• Are you adaptable to change in workplace   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CMA CGM.

Interview

Had applied for a senior level position. Multiple rounds happened with different functional heads, overall a decent experience. Not the kind of interviews which tests other facets, only the domain, leadership and the functional experience was tested.
    Though I know feedbacks about the candidates are conducted to get a sense. I can say that confidently after having worked there. This is also relatively easy considering that mid and senior level hirings are ONLY from the industry.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goregaon East

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CMA CGM (Goregaon East).

Interview

Inteview process is not very tuff but little bit long..may take whole day sometimes.first Iq test than hr round aftr tht manager round thn after document submition they wil do your medical

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMA CGM (New Delhi).

Interview

It's a good company over-all
    Interview process did took a bit long but compared to other interviews I have attended this was way better.
    It's quite a good opportunity to give a try

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.