CMS Info Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at CMS Info Systems

2.5

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CMS Info Systems (Chennai) in July 2015.

Interview

1st round is the aptitude round,
    2nd round is the technical round,
    in the 3rd round they ask me to persue the course they said the course cost is around 30 to 35k.
    I said i don't want to persue a course and come back to home.

Interview Questions

• in first round they asked simple apps.
      in the second round 1 to 1 technical ques.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CMS Info Systems.

Interview

I got a call from my college about the interview.
    the first round was aptitude, it was nothing just a waste of time to show that yes, we also conduct aptis.
    the next round was technical,only basic questions were asked it was ok.
    then there was hr round it was easy.
    everything got over within an hour.
    (actually they wanted us to join their institute just like those classes guys....)

Interview Questions

• questions were all basic like what is a class, difference between an interface and abstract class, servlets, constructors etc   Answer Question

National Service Manager Interview

Interview

An effective hiring process is critical if you are going to attract and select the best employees. A key part of every hiring process is a proven interview process.

And it all starts with satisfying business needs.

The only reason to hire an employee is to satisfy a business need.

Don't hire to fill positions. Instead, frame the specific business need, identify the results the new employee has to deliver and determine the knowledge, skills and behaviors necessary to deliver those results.

If you are going to effectively accomplish this, a number of pieces need to be in place. First you need a comprehensive hiring process. This is critical to hiring success. You can read all about an effective hiring process by clicking the link below.

A proven interview process is also necessary to win the war for talent. Random, unstructured approaches to interviewing never work. Click the link below to learn about how to implement an interview process.

A number of other activities lead to hiring better employees. Correctly reading resumes, phone interviews, employment testing and background checks are all activities that need to be part of an effective hiring process.

Interview Questions

• “If you could be No 1 employee but have all your coworkers dislike you or you could be No 20 employee and have all your coworkers like you, which would you choose?”   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Info Systems (Mumbai) in July 2013.

Interview

Very good Hiring and Interview Process followed by the company

Interview Questions

• my interview was ok .... but after 3 or 4 days i got message from cms infotech that u have been selected..... but i have to pay 25ooo for training....i have no idea. why should i pay for training??   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CMS Info Systems (Ahmedabad) in January 2012.

Interview

Direct interview is taken by HR person if passed have to face HR head for job profile, after passing this they ll give appointment letter.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Info Systems (Bengaluru) in March 2010.

Interview

introduction,group discussion,personal interview,client side interview,Telephonic interview and general aptitude,Client side interview was mainly relating to the flexibility of job timings and in general question pertaining to my previous work experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was diffcult for me as i need a job badly

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CMS Info Systems (Pune) in November 2011.

Interview

There are two round of interview process, first round would be of technical and last would be human resource dept.'s round. After hiring there would also one training and orientation session for couple of days at head office may be at Pune.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on operating systems and system hardware.   Answer Question

Account Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CMS Info Systems (Mumbai) in February 2011.

Interview

HR use to call the candidates selected from various recruiter for PI & then after clearing they call for technical interview on the same day or next day. technical round is taken by department head ........

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Info Systems (Mumbai) in February 2016.

Interview

first you have to give aptitude (very easy) then will be HR round , Will ask you whatever is there in CV. After you get selected they will ask you to pay some amount for training which will be about 4-5 months.

Interview Questions

• apti ques where based on communication , general knowledge , technical and arithmetic   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Info Systems (Mumbai) in June 2015.

Interview

First i had to give a written aptitude test. It had verbal questions which were very easy to me and quant questions which were also very easy. After that i gave face to face technical interview which was ok. I think overall it was easy. It is just for namesake maybe.

Interview Questions

• The interview seemed ok to me. I was asked a few questions about pl/sql which were ok. Also asked about family background.Not so difficult fairly easy. Also asked about my field of interest.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.