CNH Industrial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CNH Industrial Interview Questions

Interviews at CNH Industrial

2.8

Connectivity Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNH Industrial in June 2016.

Interview

I had one interview with a manager in Italy. Then I had a face-to-face interview with an engineer in Brurr Ridge. Then I had a final interview with another manager in Italy. Then no response for months. Then one e-mail to check if I am still interested and my response was "yes". Then they were silent again for weeks. Finally after 2 or 3 months of waiting, I was told that they I wasn't selected and I see that the job is back in the market.

Interview Questions

• 1) What I did in my previous jobs
      2) How well I work with multi-nations teams   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CNH Industrial (Racine, WI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview with HR respresentative over the phone. Then you will have an additional interview with another HR rep who asks some questions. After the second phone call, you will go onto another phone call with the manager of your department.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial (Racine, WI (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by an on-site about a week later with the VP, manager, and team member. Meeting with individuals from the team I would be working with was very helpful in getting more information about both the company as well as what the role would entail. Questions to me were all related to the position itself and my experience/background within that area; no time wasted with random behavioral questions. Overall it was an enjoyable experience, as it was simply conversations with each person that gave us both insight into one another and allowed us each to determine if working with one another would be a good fit. For me I walked away more impressed than I had expected to be...so much so that I took a paycut to take the role (though if the reviews on Glassdoor are true that pay raises are difficult to come by, I will likely find it difficult financially to stay at the company long term). The role should be interesting, though, and those I met seem like great individuals to work with, so I am looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead.

Interview Questions

• What did you like/dislike the most about your prior role (that related to the role interviewing for)?   Answer Question

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial (Burr Ridge, IL (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

HR interview, Project manager review, VP reviews

Interview Questions

Grade level and title was not a positive career growth opportunity. More or less a lateral move.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cameron, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CNH Industrial (Cameron, MO (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Standard interview with a couple behavior questions. They just want to see you are remotely normal. They had standard questions about past work and co-workers. The interview was professional and the office staff is very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Previous work places and how you interacted with the workers   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Interview

Was called and spoke to HR on the phone asked to come in and interviewed. Was offered a position the same day as the interview

Interview Questions

• Why I was switching careers   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CNH Industrial (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

It is a phone interview and they will ask several questions to check your background.
    And then several basic behavioral questions. They said they will let you know next week, but I did not get any email or phone call.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial (San Antonio, TX (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I reached out to CNH via email and then got a response. I was then able to speak with them on the phone and describe what type of internship i was interested in. I was then scheduled for a phone interview and was given an offer letter the following day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a series of questions on my knowledge of how certain aspects of the combines worked. These questions ranged from the hydraulics to the electrical aspects to the mechanical knowledge of how a combine operated.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNH Industrial.

Interview

Applied online. Waiting about two weeks to get the phone interview, all behavior questions. Ask about future sponsorship of international students. The interview lasted no more than 20 mins.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CNH Industrial.

Interview

Was called for an interview the day after a career fair. Thought the interview went well and was given contact to another employee. After filling out an online application I was told I would hear back if I was a good fit. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.