CPA Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 2 Mar 2019

2.9

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CPA Global in March 2011.

Interview

Standard process. There was a preliminary phone call then an interview with the hiring manager. Much of the interview was their describing the position to me. However, what was described during the interview bore little resemblance to the role I was expected to perform once hired.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CPA Global (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Entire process was pretty informal. I first spoke by phone with HR, who asked the basic questions (are you eligible to work in the US, etc.). Then I met by phone with the hiring manager. The questions seemed pretty random without a theme but weren’t hard to answer. Afterwards, they said they would let me know the next step if they wanted in in-person interview. They offered the job without an in-person interview, but I asked for one for my own benefit.

Patent Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CPA Global in April 2017.

Interview

A brief interview with an HR rep followed by a longer interview with the manager you would be working under. Unfortunately, they ended up not hiring anyone for the position I applied for.

The biggest negative was that they never actually got back to me, I had to call in later to find out what happened.

Accountant Interview

Interview

Two interviews, one with HR and another with their partner. Some behaviour questions which you can expect from online research. It takes only 4 days for them to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be an account?   1 Answer

Sales Coordinator Interview

Interview

I applied online and they called me within three weeks. I found the opportunity on LinkedIn. The recruiter was very friendly and helpful. Always remember to have your resume infront of you when you are on the phone. They ask you to explain why you would be a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• IF you could be somewhere in 5 years, where would you go?   Answer Question

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CPA Global (Alexandria, VA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted via email to set up an interview. I met with the hiring manager and the person who was recently promoted from the position I was interviewing for. They asked standard interview questions. I followed up with the hiring manager via email and gave her additional information she had requested to demonstrate my ability to generate leads.

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CPA Global (Alexandria, VA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with B2B collections? Very detailed with four people on differnt days. I had a phone interview. I had a face to face interview, Another phone interview, then a Skype video. Very detailed with four people on differnt days. I had a phone interview. I had a face to face interview, Another phone interview, then a Skype video.   1 Answer

BTO Project Manager Interview

Interview

The interview itself wasn't difficult. It was a panel interview with other project managers and the hiring manager. They asked questions about my background and tried to see how I fit into the team. All questions were very fair. The issue is with their HR department. The recruiter failed to call during the scheduled time for a phone screening. After follow up we were finally able to set a new time. After that point there was no further correspondence from the recruiter even after being told that she will schedule an interview. I sent a follow up email and was told I would receive a response in a couple of days. Over a week passed by and another follow up email to no response again. Even if I had been selected for an interview I would not consider the company based on the incompetence of the HR department alone.

BTO Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CPA Global (Alexandria, VA (US)).

Interview

The hiring process was very easy and relaxing. I had a brief phone interview and shortly after receiving a call asking for a face-to-face interview at their North American HQ. The initial in-person interview was calm and the HR generalist was very easy going. She did not ask any outlandish questions and allowed me to answer to the best of my ability without cutting me short. The second interview was with the actual manager who would be my direct report. Again, the questions asked during the second interview were very focused. All personnel involved during the hiring process were very friendly and answered any questions I had with the utmost honesty.

Interview Questions

• Since my original hire date was almost 7 years ago, it's tough for me to say what the most difficult or unexpected question was during the interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was fairly quick and painless. Their offer was significantly more than what I was making at a prior job along with a very comprehensive benefits package.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CPA Global (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The beginning process was very smooth. There was a call with a recruiter and a follow-up with a potential HR peer. There was a few weeks of gap before the face-to-face interview. One of the interviewers who the role was suppose to report to, seemed confused about it reporting to them. After the interview, there was no follow-up response from several emails to various people. Very poor candidate experience. I would not recommend this company if this is how they treat potential employees.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.