CPA Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CPA Global Interview Questions

Interviews at CPA Global

2.9

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CPA Global in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter called me without scheduling a specific time, then I had a call screening with the hiring manager colleague because the hiring manager was out of the office for 3 weeks. I got the thumbs up to be moved along to interview with the hiring manager once he get back, it took 2 weeks to schedule a call with him upon his return. At the end of the call he asked if I wanted to come on-site, I said sure, and he sent me a blank invite for the date that we agreed upon, he said that he’ll add more details and agenda to the invite before the meeting.

Three days before my on-site, I emailed him asking him to add the details, two days before my on-site, I emailed him a reminder to add the details. Well, today, the day before my on-site (20 hrs before the on-site), I sent him a note saying I haven’t heard from you, if you are still interested, we can reschedule the on-site and I declined the invite.

The best part, he emailed me two hours later canceling the invite and saying that there has been a change in direction. It is the most disrespectful company I dealt with!

Interview Questions

• I am concerned about your job hopping   1 Answer

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CPA Global (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

It started out with a phone screen with a recruiter. We talked through my resume and some of the specifics of the role. He then scheduled another phone interview with the VP of Product Marketing. It was scheduled for 1/2 hour, but ended up going around 45 minutes. She then scheduled another phone interview with the Product Manager for the following week. With only 1 hour before the scheduled interview, I got an email cancellation with no reasoning. I followed up kindly asking for some feedback and she never responded. It was very unprofessional and I can now see why this company has such low ratings on glassdoor.

Accountant Interview

Interview

Two interviews, one with HR and another with their partner. Some behaviour questions which you can expect from online research. It takes only 4 days for them to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be an account?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CPA Global (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The beginning process was very smooth. There was a call with a recruiter and a follow-up with a potential HR peer. There was a few weeks of gap before the face-to-face interview. One of the interviewers who the role was suppose to report to, seemed confused about it reporting to them. After the interview, there was no follow-up response from several emails to various people. Very poor candidate experience. I would not recommend this company if this is how they treat potential employees.

Patent Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CPA Global in April 2017.

Interview

A brief interview with an HR rep followed by a longer interview with the manager you would be working under. Unfortunately, they ended up not hiring anyone for the position I applied for.

The biggest negative was that they never actually got back to me, I had to call in later to find out what happened.

BTO Project Manager Interview

Interview

The interview itself wasn't difficult. It was a panel interview with other project managers and the hiring manager. They asked questions about my background and tried to see how I fit into the team. All questions were very fair. The issue is with their HR department. The recruiter failed to call during the scheduled time for a phone screening. After follow up we were finally able to set a new time. After that point there was no further correspondence from the recruiter even after being told that she will schedule an interview. I sent a follow up email and was told I would receive a response in a couple of days. Over a week passed by and another follow up email to no response again. Even if I had been selected for an interview I would not consider the company based on the incompetence of the HR department alone.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Interview

I applied online and they called me within three weeks. I found the opportunity on LinkedIn. The recruiter was very friendly and helpful. Always remember to have your resume infront of you when you are on the phone. They ask you to explain why you would be a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• IF you could be somewhere in 5 years, where would you go?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CPA Global (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Entire process was pretty informal. I first spoke by phone with HR, who asked the basic questions (are you eligible to work in the US, etc.). Then I met by phone with the hiring manager. The questions seemed pretty random without a theme but weren’t hard to answer. Afterwards, they said they would let me know the next step if they wanted in in-person interview. They offered the job without an in-person interview, but I asked for one for my own benefit.

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CPA Global (Alexandria, VA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with B2B collections? Very detailed with four people on differnt days. I had a phone interview. I had a face to face interview, Another phone interview, then a Skype video. Very detailed with four people on differnt days. I had a phone interview. I had a face to face interview, Another phone interview, then a Skype video.   1 Answer

BTO Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CPA Global (Alexandria, VA (US)).

Interview

The hiring process was very easy and relaxing. I had a brief phone interview and shortly after receiving a call asking for a face-to-face interview at their North American HQ. The initial in-person interview was calm and the HR generalist was very easy going. She did not ask any outlandish questions and allowed me to answer to the best of my ability without cutting me short. The second interview was with the actual manager who would be my direct report. Again, the questions asked during the second interview were very focused. All personnel involved during the hiring process were very friendly and answered any questions I had with the utmost honesty.

Interview Questions

• Since my original hire date was almost 7 years ago, it's tough for me to say what the most difficult or unexpected question was during the interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was fairly quick and painless. Their offer was significantly more than what I was making at a prior job along with a very comprehensive benefits package.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.