CREFCO Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CREFCO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CREFCO (Cincinnati, OH) in Jun 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out and asked me to pick an interview time before any introduction of himself or the company. Felt very impersonal and they wouldn't answer any questions or provide clarification prior.

Interview Questions
  • Pick a time to interview... Interview by a recent grad (no issues), but lacked personal communication skills
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CREFCO (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2021

Interview

They scheduled an interview for an IT position, and then when I joined the interview, the gentleman said, "hey we actually filled this position, but we're actually looking for a Loan Officer," which has nothing at all to do with IT and was a complete waste of everyone's time. Considering this interview happened on a weekday during the workday, I had to take time away to schedule it, I find this extraordinarily unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • "Hey do you want to be a loan officer instead?"

CREFCO

Application

I interviewed at CREFCO

Interview

Pretty easy process, 3 interviews, simple questions. Took less than 15 minutes for each interview. Asked about experience, situations, etc. pretty much just don’t be stupid and go off the rails

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CREFCO (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Oct 2020

Interview

Had three interviews all under 30 minutes. Due to COVID everything was either over the phone or video chat. Everyone was friendly and I received an offer letter the day after my third interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Biddeford, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CREFCO (Biddeford, ME)

Interview

It was quick and easy, interviewer got straight to the point with common questions, and was followed up with an offer immediately. I followed up with an email discussing start times and we went from there. Overall, it was a very simplified process with I enjoyed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CREFCO (Singapore) in Jan 2018

Interview

The process was fairly simple. The interviewers made me feel really comfortable. For instance they asked me a few questions as to where i was working earlier, tell us something about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years

Interview Questions
  • Where have you worked before? Tell us something about yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CREFCO (Portland, ME) in Aug 2016

Interview

The hiring process was done all online. It was done using webchat software, and the process was streamlined. I was made aware of the duties of the job, and compensation. The presenter was very pleasant.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

CREFCO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CREFCO

Interview

After applying online i received the first communication within a week through email asking to answer a few questions. Next was a phone interview, which was more of a informational call about the company than an interview. After a couple of weeks i was asked to come in for a formal interview. The interview is easy, general questions and more information about the position. I received a phone call informing me that i was selected for the next stage. Waiting for the next step.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed