CWS Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at CWS Technology

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at CWS Technology

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CWS Technology.

Interview

Everyone crack INTERVIEW there in CWS technology. Manager and TL will take your interview round but they also do not know about PHP. They always copy and paste from Google. If Google close their search section then they can not write even a single line of code. So it's very easy to clear interview.

PHP Developer Interview

Interview

They have 4-5 rounds for interview.
    1. telephonic round
    2. HR round
    3. Technical
    4. System test
    5. Managerial round.
    6. Final round

Be positive attitude and confidence, you will be get selected. Managers are very good. They focus on your capability not only on technical skills. Overall thing is that you will get selected if you have basic knowledge.

Interview Questions

• They don't ask much about....be prepare about CI and WordPress.   Answer Question

SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CWS Technology (Noida).

Interview

First round is HR round.
    Second is Manager round.
    After that you will select if you ask for least salary.
    Because they are not in condition to give good salary. They don't have projects. They always misuse the employee.

Interview Questions

• They focus on salary. Least salary person will hire immediately. So don't prepare for interview just ask least salary from them and you can hire.   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CWS Technology (Noida) in January 2016.

Interview

There is no process. They want to hire a employee of least salary. if you have 10-15K salary then they will hire if you dont know anything. It will take approx 30 mins & you will get the offer letter. Worst company i have seen.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CWS Technology (Noida) in March 2013.

Interview

I was going through the website www.cwstechnology.com and under Career Section, I applied for the job.

I got a call from HR and she started the interview process:

4 Rounds in Total
    Round 1 - Basic Intro - Screening (HR Round)
    Round 2 - Technical (Telephonic)
    Round 3 - Business Communication Test (Telephonic)
    Round 4 - Personal Interview (In Noida office)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was over the Notice Period. CWS is genuine in a way that it does not encourage bad practices.

QA Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CWS Technology (Noida) in March 2011.

Interview

First round is aptitude, if candidate score 50% than he%she would be eligible for second round that is: Technical (Machine test). To check the capability of the candidate, how good he is into his work. If candidates clear their first and second round than finally he would be eligible for HR round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.