Cadila Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cadila Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

2.8

Sort:

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cadila Pharmaceuticals in November 2009.

Interview

Through campus interview and conducted by department head

Interview Questions

• Whats the guarantee that you wont leave this company. How long will you stay. Why only cadila   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Short rigrous Interview procedure, Technical as well as HR interview. General questions like "Tell me something about yourself, why Cadila?, short term, long term career objectives, Higher study objectives, extra curriculars.."

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you drown with your manager and have only one life saving jacket   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in November 2013.

Interview

It was pretty skill based questioning by various concerned people in the Hierarchy. It included your professional assessment and your fitment to the role. References were checked and they were pretty quick in concluding it. Market knowledge, product knowledge and customer knowledge is important.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to your past experience   1 Answer

Senior General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad).

Interview

Individual round of discussion with leaders followed by CMD. Good round of discussion. Subject matter expert was involved into the discussion. Live scenarios were given to answer. Case study and how to address threat of competitor's.
    .....................,

Area Business Manager Interview

Interview

Very simple ...just know the vacancy go for interview...they will select u if u got a bit communication....because overall image of the company in market place is very worse. So talented and experienced people even not bother to refer a person to join this company.

Interview Questions

• They do not ask any difficult question because they know no good and talented people comes in the interview.   Answer Question

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in August 2013.

Interview

Majorly company had asked me about my past achievements so far during the professional career. It was well designed process. JD was properly explained & enough time was spent on explaining job role personally. the salary which they were offering to me was justifiable. i had agreed too on it

Interview Questions

• Briefing about myself, few questions on professional background   1 Answer

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview above AGM is taken by MD directly and not much technical as later on it transfer to respective department head if require. Head of finance taken my interview but not so technical as big four.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ahmedabad) in June 2015.

Interview

first round is skype round in which the interviewer gives introduction about the company, its area of business, about his association to the company...how this company transformed his life then he will ask some questions and try to motivate you to join this company.
    Next round is only about F2F round in which
    some questions from your CV and personal life will be assessed.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. why you want to join
      3. how many family members? if outsider then are you agree to relocate to Ahmedabad?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kampala (Uganda)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Kampala (Uganda)) in April 2011.

Interview

one month notice to the previous employer,got offer letter very promptly,h.r had been very cooperative

Negotiation

its good to work with mnc like cadila ,you will learn a lot.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cadila Pharmaceuticals in September 2008.

Interview

Personal interview followed by group discussion. You woun't get your chance in the discussion but you have to raise your voice. After the discussion, they gave us a small book and asked to read it for 2 minutes and later asked to describe what we read...etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you increase the sales in a small town? Do we really need to provide complements to boost sales?   Answer Question

The salary was not competitive

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.