Cover image for Cal spas

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Cal spas Interview Questions

Updated 31 Oct 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cal spas

Cal spas

Application

I interviewed at Cal spas

Interview

Wow these guys are crazy unprofessional. I interviewed for a regional sales position. Turns out during the interview they tried to flip it to a different position. Sales rep at LA county fair. Bait and switch.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking to join cal spas?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cal spas (Pomona, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Company called me (secretary/assistant) , the person on the phone had such a strong accent I could not understand the name of the company. Went to the site for initial interview. The interviewer did not even bring her business card to the meeting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cal spas (Pomona, CA) in Apr 2017

Interview

Face to Face two part interview. First interview is with HR Manager, second was with VP of the company. Very straight forward, but it felt like they were hiding something.

Cal spas

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cal spas

Interview

Short phone interview, then I came in for a on 1 interview. I was interested in working at this company because it was close to home. The office seemed very small. The interview wasn't very memorable except for one question. Listed below

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if I knew knew how to do math.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cal spas (Pomona, CA) in Oct 2011

Interview

She spent the first 10 minutes of the interview talking about her nail polish. During the entire interview I kept hearing someone shouting over the public address system "get in my office right now" I questioned was that normal and was told no, first lie. At the conclusion of the interview I was asked if I could start right then, I should have realized that was a bad sign. I blame myself completely for accepting the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cal spas (Pomona, CA) in Oct 2011

Interview

Two interviews first with the HR Manager. She was kind and asked good questions directly relating to the position. She was very informative and honest regarding the requirements of the job. Possibly the best interview experience I have ever had. Second with upper management

Interview Questions
  • How I dealt conveying company policies in a positive way to clients

Popular Careers with Cal spas Job Seekers