Cambium Learning Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cambium Learning Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Cambium Learning Group

3.2

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

One hr call and one video interview with a recruiter, then he gave me a take-home SQL test. But no response after that, and received the rejection letter after 6 months...

Assessment Item Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cambium Learning Group.

Interview

~2.5-3 hours total
    First met with HR rep (~15 min), then several people holding positions similar to what I was interviewing for (~30 min each), last interview was with the manager (~30 min)

Interview Questions

• Explain a concept from your field such that a student in grade K-12 could understand   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cambium Learning Group (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

I had a phone interview and thought it went well, since I was invited for an in person interview. The person that I spoke with said she would follow up with me to let me know when the hiring manager would be available to speak. Long story short, after a few days of not hearing anything, I decided to follow up with them. Much to my surprise, they were not going ahead with a second interview and have decided to hire someone else, even though they just posted this specific position.

Word of advice: If you are not interested in the candidate, at least follow up with them and let them know there won't be a second interview. The whole situation felt very unprofessional.

Marketing Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cambium Learning Group (Longmont, CO (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an in-person interview and it went very well. Less than a week later I was called up for a phone interview where I was asked about salary and whatnot. It has been almost three weeks since and I have not received so much as an email after following up twice. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Voyager? Strengths, weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Cambium Learning Group Response

17 Feb 2015 – Director, Human Resources

We apologize for not following up with you sooner. We receive a very large number of applicants for each of our positions. As we try our best to contact and stay in touch with everyone, some do fall through the cracks.

Traffic Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cambium Learning Group (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview was unorganized and unprofessional. Interviewers did lots of talking business about other work was done during the interview. There was no structure and HR had no involvement a total mess.

Interview Questions

• If you were a animal what would you be? If you found a key in the forest what would it be to?   1 Answer

CEO-Founder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cambium Learning Group (Mumbai) in January 2016.

Interview

First written than hr interview than with hr and than with chairman .That it took 1 week once your interview is done they will go to your profile and than the final call is made on the basis of overall interview you r being selected.
    Overall experience was excellent

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Your hobbies
      Why this job
      Why this company   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.