Capstone Securities Interview Questions

Updated 4 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capstone Securities

Capstone Securities

Application

I interviewed at Capstone Securities

Interview

Normal interview questions and a apti test will be there. They will call you for the interview on around 8 th day of month. It is a good company who want to learn trading. If you got a reference it will be good for you.

Interview Questions
  • What is Doji candle?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capstone Securities (Washington, DC) in Feb 2019

Interview

Good process. Smart people. I would do it again and again. They got back to me quick. Interviewer was nice and asked good questions. She was also smart. Good turnaround time and did not leave me hanging whatsoever. They answered all of my many questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Securities (Pune) in Jul 2018

Interview

Basic aptitude with 3 rounds , first round aptitide the operation and hr . Time work questions in aptitude test , basic financial tests in operation on candlestick and technical analysis .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capstone Securities (Pune) in Jul 2017

Interview

Round 1 - Aptitude Test - 30 Minutes, 24 questions - Passing Score: 66% You should clear round 1 to appear for 2nd round. Round 2 - HR Round 3 - Operations/Technical All rounds are elimination rounds. Process took 1 day.

Interview Questions
  • HR: Tell me about yourself. HR will explain you job profile and compensation. If you agree, you can appear for 3rd round. Operations Round (Final Round): He will test you thoroughly, he will see how much knowledge you have in this field. No specific questions in operations round, it depends totally on your knowledge and answers.
18 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Securities (Pune) in Jun 2017

Interview

They take an online test at first, which is very very easy, hardly 2-3 questions were related to stock market out of 20. Rest were easy aptitude questions from Indiabix.com. You have to score minimum 15/20. But any average guy can score even full marks. After that you have to write an essay on capital markets. Then there is HR interview which is just a formality. They check your communication skills etc. You are not eligible till your graduation results are declared. Mine were not declared so the HR told me that operations round can take place only when final sem results are declared.

Interview Questions
  • Simple HR questions like tell me about yourself. In the online test, one question was "What is the full form of BSE?".
5 people found this interview helpful

Capstone Securities

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capstone Securities in Jun 2017

Interview

Accepted offer for the post. Nice work environment. Any one want to start a career as a trader then good opportunity to start with. Plus you get the knowledge of US market also

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capstone Securities

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Securities

Interview

Interview is quite simple. First you will have aptitude test in which simple math questions are asked. In interview they mainly ask you about stock market general concepts. You should know about what is equity-derivatives-ipo-bid -offer economic data released on wensday and Thursday about US economy. You should prepare personal questions such as tell me about yourself. Be professional during the interview and throughout your working period. If get opportunity to work there never lose it.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions are mainly about stock market

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capstone Securities (Pune) in Aug 2016

Interview

Easy process and interview is easy to crack if you have knowledge of capital markets They usually ask about the process of trading which is not a rocket science If one isreally interested in trading should apply

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Securities (Pune) in Jun 2016

Interview

1. Aptitude Test: Questions are easy. In last, we had to write essay on "Capital and Stock Market". 2. Technical Interview: Asked about basic finance terms like Capital Market, Debentures, how to raise capital, working capital, NSE, BSE. Basic mathematical model used in comparing two values. (Answer is Correlation, Regression and Utility Function). Use of Integration, limits and Differentiation. Process used in capital Market. If you will be given Rs. 3000, what you will do with it? 3. HR Round: About yourself and hobbies. If you have scored good marks in Aptitude round, HR will go easy on you ( I think).Is capital market long term or short term? What is risk management and why it is done? Difference between investor and debenture holder.

Interview Questions
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Securities (Pune) in Feb 2016

Interview

Its a very easy process and easy to crack. The aptitude is easy to crack and the HR and operations round is also good. The questions were mostly finance based that too on shares and trading.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews