Careerjet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Careerjet

Sort:

Country Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Careerjet (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I went through four one-on-one interviews by four different people. The questions and explanations by each interviewer were all the same. It felt like a waste of time!
    One of the directors was particularly rude in his comments.
    The job has too many tasks for one person to handle in a 40h week, therefore I decided not to pursue it as I got the impression I'd be doing loads of unpaid overtime.
    All interviews were worried about employing someone who wouldn't require a long commute but it's hard to live in Central London on the proposed salary.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Careerjet (London, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

Something like a dumb interview process. There 3 rounds and always the same questions. The point here is that rotativity of employes in this company is high as the company itself is completely disgraceful.

Interview Questions

• The five top question you get from any job interview website.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Careerjet (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very quick. Applied online and get a call from the company to arrange the interview. First interview with HR, second round with a manager, and final one with owners. It took less than 2 weeks.

Country Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Careerjet.

Interview

Total three interviews. Skype interview, face to face with human resources manager and last one with the French owner. Very basic questions regarding to position and past experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

People who attend interview with this company should be clear. If they get the opportunity they should be prepared for very negative atmosphere. Just do your job and do not involve any gossip, stay one or two hours more after day finished. Then you will be ok.

E-business Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Careerjet (London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

The process was made up by 3 interviews, 1 phone interview, 1 test aimed at evaluating my foreign language skills (business development team is strategically made up of native country managers) and 1 last interview with the Managing Director and the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.