Cellworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cellworks Interview Questions

3.7

Sort:

Interview

I had two interviews on phone. There were both very interesting and thought provoking. I was asked mainly about my past projects and interest in the company. Neither of the interviews were very difficult, they were more like discussions regarding my experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about bio-remediation technique (since I had mentioned a phyto-remediation project on my resume). I did not have much experience in bio-remediation using microbes so I found the questions slightly dificult.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cellworks (Bengaluru) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at cellworks in April 2010. First Round Telephonic - Second Round Skype - Final and HR ROund

Interview Questions

• QUestion related to SQL queries and scripting   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cellworks (Bengaluru) in January 2013.

Interview

- Telephonic Interview
    - written interview
    - F2F interview (technical)
    - HR interview
    read the basics about molecular biology such as transcription , translation etc. read about cell-signaling , know what is paracrine signalling , autocrine signalling etc know about enzyme kinetics about SMM reaction know about what is KM , Vf , Vmax etc how these parameters are dependent on each other . be prepared you will be asked a lot about you recent project .

Biomodelling Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cellworks (Bengaluru).

Interview

interview question on phone

Interview Questions

• most question will be asked on enzyme kinematic. eg Kcat and Km value. I mean to say advance question.   Answer Question
    • Do you want to pursue PhD. Be careful in answering that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will be put you under internship (6 months) where the company will be paying you around rs 10000 per month and 10000 they will keep it with them and will give it you after joining signing the contract as permanent position.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cellworks.

Interview

HR interview included all the basic questions like What is the importance of this job for you, How do you think you can contribute and Do you know about the Company Profile.
    Technical Interview covered all the fundamental concepts in molecular biology, cell biology and Enzyme Kinetics.
    General puzzles were asked.

Associate Biomodelling Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellworks (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied via a referral program. Received a mail where I was asked toreview a research ppaper on Cancer Biology . Later received a call where I was told about the work conducted by the company and the joining terms. Then there was a telephonic technical round where questions regarding the paper and enzyme kinetic equations were asked.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Enzyme Kinetics   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.