Chandler Macleod Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chandler Macleod

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Melbourne)

Interview

The first stage a video interview, was quick and the recruitment agent was very friendly and easy to talk to. The second stage was an in person with the company, this interview was an hour long. I got the offer the next day.

Interview Questions
  • What is you strength
    Answer Question

Chandler Macleod

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod

Interview

Initial over the phone interview Additional email with Online Test and Further one sided Online Interview where I was asked 5 prerecorded questions that I then needed to record my own video responce to.

Interview Questions
  • Very basic questions, about time management, meeting KPIs, how to manage stakeholders, best communcation strategies

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia)

Interview

Was quick friendly efficient and asked plenty of questions and gave the chance to ask them questions about the position currently available or regards to pay or hours working or where you will be working.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Singapore) in Jun 2017

Interview

Chandler Macleod has advertised a contract role at Facebook, while they are not even a supplier to Facebook. After the successful interviews and several rounds of preparations and document submissions to Facebook, they have offered a fixed term employment at Chandler Macleod. Something just did not feel right. Why was the salary significantly lower than the market rate for this role? Chandler Macleod and another agency taking a big cut of YOUR salary. Avoid at all cost, don't fall for Chanler Macleod's classic "bait and switch".

Interview Questions
  • Complete and detailed drill-down of telecom networks, ecosystem, and business models.

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Apr 2017

Interview

I spoke on the phone with hiring manager and they went through my experience, then I met and was interviewed by the team leader and then met and was interviewed by general manager

Interview Questions
  • How big were the accounts your worked on?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Canberra) in Jan 2017

Interview

Phone approached by their internal consultant and talk for a few minutes, then invited to face to face interview. The face to face meeting is very process-oriented, only go through basic background information, not discuss in very details. Leave a little time for Q&A at the end of the meeting.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Port Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Port Melbourne) in Jan 2017

Interview

They go through your resume and you have to discuss each duty in chronological order expressing your capabilities such as administration, coordination, diary management, anything office related, helping team members, diary coordinating, meeting arrangements, catering orders, invoicing and asked about my strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Wellington, Wellington) in Jan 2017

Interview

You'll undertake some assessments to test verbal and numerical, as well as typing speed test for admin jobs. Following this you'll be invited for an interview in person where you'll go through your job history and discuss what type of roles your looking for. You will need three references that they can.

Interview Questions
  • What industry would you prefer to work in?
  • What do you think makes you stand out in a team, what can you bring to a new role?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Singapore) in Dec 2016

Interview

It was a detailed assessment of my skill set and experiences on how i could benefit the client. However they should have pre empt me on what i was walking into as the working experience turned out bad. They only seemed keen on closing the role and collecting their commission.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Melbourne) in May 2016

Interview

I was very impressed with the interview process. The preparedness of the interviewer and on time every time to each interview. The relevance of the questions being asked of me showed they had done their homework on me. When I asked leading questions the interviewer was honest and quick with their answer. Whilst I did not get the role I enjoyed the experience and would certainly go through that process again.

Interview Questions
  • Would I consider looking at a strategy to determine how to keep cutomers loyal to the brand
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews