Chandler Macleod Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Chandler Macleod Interview Questions

Interviews at Chandler Macleod

2.8

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)).

Interview

Was quick friendly efficient and asked plenty of questions and gave the chance to ask them questions about the position currently available or regards to pay or hours working or where you will be working.

Telecom Infra Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

Chandler Macleod has advertised a contract role at Facebook, while they are not even a supplier to Facebook. After the successful interviews and several rounds of preparations and document submissions to Facebook, they have offered a fixed term employment at Chandler Macleod.

Something just did not feel right. Why was the salary significantly lower than the market rate for this role? Chandler Macleod and another agency taking a big cut of YOUR salary.

Avoid at all cost, don't fall for Chanler Macleod's classic "bait and switch".

Interview Questions

• Complete and detailed drill-down of telecom networks, ecosystem, and business models.   1 Answer

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

I spoke on the phone with hiring manager and they went through my experience, then I met and was interviewed by the team leader and then met and was interviewed by general manager

Interview Questions

• How big were the accounts your worked on?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Canberra (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone approached by their internal consultant and talk for a few minutes, then invited to face to face interview. The face to face meeting is very process-oriented, only go through basic background information, not discuss in very details. Leave a little time for Q&A at the end of the meeting.

TA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Port Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

They go through your resume and you have to discuss each duty in chronological order expressing your capabilities such as administration, coordination, diary management, anything office related, helping team members, diary coordinating, meeting arrangements, catering orders, invoicing and asked about my strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions

• Where I would like to be located   2 Answers

Contract Roles Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)) in January 2017.

Interview

You'll undertake some assessments to test verbal and numerical, as well as typing speed test for admin jobs. Following this you'll be invited for an interview in person where you'll go through your job history and discuss what type of roles your looking for.
    You will need three references that they can.

Interview Questions

• What industry would you prefer to work in?   Answer Question
    • What do you think makes you stand out in a team, what can you bring to a new role?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a detailed assessment of my skill set and experiences on how i could benefit the client. However they should have pre empt me on what i was walking into as the working experience turned out bad. They only seemed keen on closing the role and collecting their commission.

Senior BDM Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

I was very impressed with the interview process. The preparedness of the interviewer and on time every time to each interview. The relevance of the questions being asked of me showed they had done their homework on me. When I asked leading questions the interviewer was honest and quick with their answer. Whilst I did not get the role I enjoyed the experience and would certainly go through that process again.

Interview Questions

• Would I consider looking at a strategy to determine how to keep cutomers loyal to the brand   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

Was a relative brief interview process as I knew the hiring manager from within the industry. CMG has a psychometric assessment as part of the process. Whilst challenging, it's nothing to be afraid of, and came out with some very true results (you get walked through the results with their psych after the process). Second/final interview with the State GM, fairly casual chat to find out why CMG, and whether you'd fit in with the team and what they're trying to achieve.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with the team leader and team manager. From the moment I met with both, I felt comfortable and relaxed. It was slightly more informal and I felt that they really wanted to get a sense of who I am and my true motivations for wanting this role. It usually is a two step process to meet with the team leader and then the manager but for me it was just the one interview. After that there was some psych tests which I completed, followed by reference completion and a week later an offer (finally) came through.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about Chandler Macleod?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.