Chase Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Chase

1,126 Interview Reviews

2.6

Tech Ops Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Applied at Chase.com. Did a Phone screening with the recruiter and interviewed with hiring manager. Overall process took a while. a a a a a a a a

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to make a difficult decision   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

It's rather straight forward, a lot of it is generally getting a feel for you and how you would act around clients. A lot of it isn't a focus on your cash handling skills, but rather behavioral skills and how you treat a customer.

Teller Interview

Interview

I interviewed with 2 branch managers in person. I interviewed with one and about a week later with another. The interview was average questions like how can you describe yourself, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to help a customer?   Answer Question

Senior BI Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

totally one round from back-to-back in-person conversations for two hours with 4 ppl. casual conversation style, ask questions about your CV, scenario questions from person to person. overall great experience

Interview Questions

• are you good at developing new ideas/new business process if no assignment from your manager?   Answer Question
    • do you have data structuring experience   Answer Question
    • what do you want to do in the new team   Answer Question

merchant services product delivery manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I applied online and a couple of days later a recruiter reached out for asking some questions and for some time for a screening call. We talked for about 20 minutes and she said she would send my profile to the hiring manager and would get back to me. It's been almost a month now and even though I've sent her 3 follow up emails, I have not heard back from her, anything at all. It's quite funny because I talked to the same recruiter 2 years ago and the same happened, we talked, she said she would send my profile to the hiring manager and then she ghosted me, not even a thank you email for my time. I bet she does it to all her candidates. What a disappointment.

I found it very unprofessional and disrespectful when recruiters ghost candidates as they've never been on the other side of the table. It does not only show depreciation to the other human being but also for their time, which is unfortunate because it looks to be a great company with great products.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview. The HR is very Nice and detailed. She first ask me some behavioral questions first, such as why you want to be financial advisor, short goal and long goal. And tell me more about hiring process and salary.

SSA Interview

Interview

Good, professional experience. Started with a phone screen by HR. Very standard and basic questions. Then in-person interview with three people. Great communication and friendliness throughout the process. Job offer came a couple days later.

Part Time Associate Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Chase in March 2020.

Interview

Terrible experience. HR set the interview for 1:30 AM, but after requested it was changed to 1:30 PM. Once in the Chase Branch, Branch Manager says the interview was set for 1 PM. Unbelievably uncoordinated. Interview itself was quite simple, but two hours later received a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time when you had to deal with a tough customer experience   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest achievement and what motivated you to do it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Chase?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

I did not hear back for awhile, I was actually not sure I was going to hear anything. After I did recieve a call I was interviewed promptly. I had a phone interview and a in person interview.

Banker Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. The hiring manager asked strengths and weaknesses and asked about availability in my schedule for potential shifts. Then another manager came in and tested me on how friendly I am.

Interview Questions

• How will this role help benefit you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.