Check Point Software Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Check Point Software Technologies

2.9

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

After interview almost 3 h with team manager and 2 other person's , did home web project that took 4 days and get feedback that it's great, but then again gave anther task to do for limited 2 h, then get reject. I spend a lot of time on this. Very not recommend.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies.

Interview

The interview process took all about two weeks from apply, I applied online a couple days later an HR recruiter reached out to me for a phone interview, after the phone interview you then have another interview with the territory manager and from there if they like what they hear they fly you out for in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for check point   1 Answer

Technical Advisor Interview

Interview

Phone interview: Straight forward; basic networking questions.
    Understanding networking & IP addressing/subnetting
    Explain a loopback address & what it is used for.
    What is ARP?
    The interviewer was very polite & patient. Explained wht the complanyt was looking for and how i would fit into org.

Interview Questions

• List all layers of OSI Model || Explain what NAT is || Subnetting   1 Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (Waltham, MA (US)).

Interview

Initial communication was okay. The hiring manager asked me some quick questions about my interests and qualifications and asked for my availability for an interview. The actual interview was quite exhausting. Interviewed with about four people in the hardware team and they had some technical questions and some about my background. Then they had me take like an hour long written exam. Overall, the place seemed really dull and boring. They don't seem to give the hardware much design work and thats what I was hoping for.

Interview Questions

• Explain a project you were on and a problem you faced during the process.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

First received an email to schedule a phone screening. After the first one, had another phone screening where I scheduled a programming test, then after passing the test, moved on to further interviews.

Ent Act EX Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Standard HR questions. I felt like the person was just new to the company and practiceing how to interview job candidates. They did not give any information about next steps.I had recomendations internally and never moved fwd in the process. Checking on linked in they recycle the job openings every quarter and do not hire anyone regardless of experience or recommendations. If you need to practice your HR interview skills then submit your resume. If not they pass this company by.

Interview Questions

• why did you leave your last job, How much did you make, Quota et. once they get that information they they do not give out any more information.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (San Mateo, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online, had a quick recruiter call, then about a week later, a technical phone call with an engineer. He asked me specific C++ questions, data structures and questions about my background. I was then invited to go onsite for a 4 hour coding exam. The exam was very unreasonable in my opinion. I was seated in an empty room, given a laptop, and 7 pages of instructions telling me what I needed to do, and 20 files where I would make these changes.

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The first round of interviews was over the phone. Briefly going over my resumé, and getting to know my personality.

The next day, the local manager called me wanting to know more about myself. He asked questions about previous projects and their successes or failures.

Third interview sent me to NYC to their corporate office. The first evening we spent together was with all applicants at a cocktail in the office. Got to know some managers from all over the US. It's whether your personality got with other markets/managers in the US. The ACTUAL interview did not occur until the next day. You are expected to give a five-minute presentation, TWICE, to two different managers. They want to know how well you can sell your product. PowerPoint is advised, but not necessary. It could be a presentation from college, as long as it is technical in nature.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (Irving, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with basic networking questions. If you passed, you are invited to a one day interview. Quiz test and a group activity. If you are selected, you go for a technical and communication interview.

Entry Level Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

There is an HR phone interview- They go over the aspects of the job and make sure you do not have any issues
    Technical Phone Interview- You speak with the Regional Manager, they ask technical questions common ports, protocols, and common acronyms.
    Meet and Greet- They fly you out and you attend a dinner with the other candidates and all the hiring Regional Managers, they are watching how you interact and mingle with the crowd. Food and Drinks are served
    Formal Interview- You have to prepare a sales pitch with a topic that you are comfortable with, you will take a written test and we are told it is not the deciding factor on whether you get an offer or not, you are called to the back and you start your sales pitch. They will ask questions and take notes

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.