Chegg Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 374 of over 374 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Chegg

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chegg

Interview

There is a screening round where you have to clear the exam and afterwards you have to complete the documentation and after 1-2 weeks you can expect a mail related to onboarding process.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to the subject you have chosen.
    Answer Question

Chegg

Application

I interviewed at Chegg

Interview

The process took a little over 3 weeks. I was interviewed by a total of 4 EAs. The first EA canceled the Zoom interview 40 minutes prior. There was no follow-up to reschedule so I had to follow up the following week to get it rescheduled. Afterward, I was interviewed by 3 other EAs back to back. All interviews were held through Zoom and were a duration of 30 minutes. The last EA had forgotten the interview time and started the interview 15 minutes late, which gave me only 15 minutes of conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Chegg

Join the conversation on

Tech India

21.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Chegg~237819
Join the conversation on

Chegg

Application

I interviewed at Chegg

Interview

it was a fantastic process. I told them I was born to work with them. They told me that their companyis made for me. We both were happy after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chegg

Application

I interviewed at Chegg

Interview

I have been invited to a video interview for data science intern. The intern interview has 5 questions and it can be taken using the link on the Chrome browse.

1 person found this interview helpful

Chegg

Application

I interviewed at Chegg

Interview

The subject test will be there. If shortlisted, you will have two rounds for an interview. This includes: Subject and behavioral round. Minimum, one should be able to answer subject-related questions. If that round is cleared, then HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chegg

Application

I interviewed at Chegg

Interview

Selection is on-line test based. Can commence academic writing work based on clearing the test. Need to be updated about the subject domain. On qualifying the test, need to adhere to writing guidelines/protocols at all times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chegg

Application

I interviewed at Chegg

Interview

Online multiple choice with negative marking All were easy level and after that u have some basic guidelines test of chegg . U have to pass both the test with min given percentage

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chegg

Application

I interviewed at Chegg

Interview

It consists of medium level questions. 1-2 were tough.overall it was good. Time is also sufficient to answer the questions.Depends on subject you are appearing for. Then we have to wait for 5-10 days for results.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chegg

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chegg

Interview

The process was quite smooth and interviewers were polite and humble. They didn't try to make interviewee nervous with their suspicious looks. Interview was taken in three steps. First by HR, then a team lead, and then the manager himself who led the entire team.

Interview Questions
  • What are your Strengths and weaknesses? And questions related to a few technical topics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chegg (Coimbatore)

Interview

In Chegg india , we have more than two rounds . In that I have attended one round only. First we have register in that site.amd then we will have that first prund of interview that is subject test( options are there to choose the subject we known).

Interview Questions
  • It's about the subject you are choosing.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 374 Interviews

Chegg Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Chegg as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Managed Network Expert and SME rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Subject Matter Expert and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Chegg takes an average of 10 days when considering 126 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Managed Network Expert roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 11 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Chegg according to 126 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.25%