Chetu Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Chetu Interview Questions

Interviews at Chetu

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chetu.

Interview

Very long and detailed to make sure that you fully understand their process and culture! They asked a lot of questions about me and my roll with the company. I was also given time to ask any questions i had about them as well.

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chetu (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I had an experience like no other with this company and I’m sharing this to forewarn others to not tolerate nor accept this mistreatment.

They sent an email stating that they were interested in my resume and would like to schedule an interview with me. I scheduled a phone screen call the next day, in which the individual shared with me the the salary requirement and would I be interested. I said of course and then we moved forward with the video interview that afternoon. I went through the interview, and the next day, I got a call extending me a verbal offer and would I accept, in which I did. I then had to talk with another individual and as we were negotiating my salary, they wanted me to start sooner than what I shared in the interview. I made it explicitly clear I could start in two weeks since I had to give my current company a two week notice. Clearly, that didn’t sit well with the individual, as they rushed me off the phone and stated they would send the appropriate docs later.

I haven’t heard from them in a week at this point and I got concerned, so I sent them an email as to whether the offer still stands. They sent me an email back a few days later stating they were still interested and I got on a call with the two individuals once again. This time, they reduced my salary because they were uncomfortable with my years of experience and then wanted to re-negotiate my salary again and my starting date. I fought tooth and nail to get back up to the original amount we initially agreed upon and reiterated again my need to give my two weeks notice. If I didn't honor it, I’ll lose my time accrual balance that I’ve earned throughout my years at my current company, which I can convert to a lump sum owed to me. They said fine and to email them a date and at this point, I requested them to provide an offer letter as I felt they were being shady with their intentions. They never sent me an email back and to my dismay, two days later, they re-posted my position again.

I think it’s extremely cruel and unfair and it goes to show you the level of unprofessionalism and disorganization this company represents. They could have at least have the dignity to receded my offer and we could have parted ways amicably. I’m only sharing this as I want future candidates be aware of this disingenuous company and not experience the hurt and disappointment that I endured of a false offer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chetu (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)).

Interview

It was horrible. The gentlemen who interviewed me just read something on the screen no personification at all. Just read something and typed down something. A hour skype interview for a $40K cold call 100% prospecting position, not worth it

Interview Questions

• Are you OK working in a office? 5 times really?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chetu.

Interview

Horrible Interview Process. The guy that interviewed me seemed unqualified and not interested in anything. He was late, he had not seen my resume. They didn't follow up with me up to a few weeks later. Some guy in India contacts you and you can barely understand what he says. I should've known this was going to be a terrible place to work.

Interview Questions

• About my experience in sales   1 Answer

Interview

From someone in India with an encrypted number that basically tells you about the position and the start date, job requirements and other things. Also asking about your pay requirements and when you give them your amount they laugh at you and give you a much lower amount. Then we you reject they offer you close to what you asked for

Interview Questions

• How long have you been an administrative assistant   1 Answer

NAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chetu (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

out of all the iterviews I have had, this has to have been one of the worst experiences, from initial contact, to condescending comments.

The company portrays itself as something great, but is just a back yard software company offering cheap labour to desperate companies who know no better.

Avoid

Interview Questions

• Can you follow process
      Do you like working 50+ hours per week
      can you take orders   1 Answer

Pay Per Click Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chetu (Plantation, FL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Things have changed in this company so do not base yourself 100% with my experience.
    But it will give you a pretty good idea of how they do things.

The interview process:

1. Phone qualification
    2. Phone interview with a guy in India (which I could not understand most of the things he said and he would get mad. No idea why use someone that does not know marketing and has horrible accent for a phone interview process?)
    3. In-person interview with the marketing manager ( great nice guy, Nick. He quit after me so sorry he's not there anymore).
    4. Back to the guy from India to let me know how the in-person interview went and to negotiate salary.
    5. Back and forth with salary negotiations.
    6. Getting paperwork filled and sign to be scanned and sent to them.
    7. Wait until they give you a day to start

Interview Questions

• I was interview by Nick he's not at the company anymore... Too bad, great guy! I had an excellent interview with Nick.

Some of the questions I remember were about:
      - My technical skills
      - My work experience
      - What I was hoping for in the future to come   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chetu in June 2017.

Interview

Typical on Camera Remote Interview with Human Resources, then second interview with your potential director. Interviews were not hard, just be professional and yourself. Have a video camera ready.

Interview Questions

• Name one sales example when you failed and could have done things differently.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chetu (Plantation, FL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Small office space, no receptionist at desk when I arrived, so I waited about 10 minutes before being noticed. The interview was given by a manager who did not seem to interested in doing the interview. The process was about 20-30 minutes long. Not much thought went into the interview process, he asked about prior employment and what I wanted to do now. I was told I would be a good fit for the position and I would receive a call regardless of the decision by the end of the week. 2 weeks later, I called and emailed the manager with no response. I sent one more email and was told vaguely that i was not selected. The process was unprofessional.Think the interview was easy because the interviewer did not care or had no clue to what he was doing. Low salary(less than 33k),

Interview Questions

• Manger asked about past employment and what i was looking for in my next position.   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chetu (Miami, FL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me. Scheduled a online test. 2 Telephonic round one technical with a panel and other HR round. HR head was a snob and behaved like he was doing a favor by offering me the job.. He also gave multiple unnecessary comments and unnecessary advice.. Please treat people with respect.. I decided to decline the offer...

Interview Questions

• nothing was too difficult.. they needed someone very badly but were not willing to pay market rate   Answer Question

Offer was not lucrative. They felt years of experience is the only parameter for salary.. Indian HR reached out explaining how it was criminal for me to ask for more money and how they will face a huge problem if they offered me more salary than other existing managers.. no room for negotiation... when I asked whether the company would pay for family relocation.. i got an off the cuff remark"Dont you know how to manage personal matter." I decided not to join a company whose HR heads think relocation to a new job with family is personal matter. I wonder, how they treat people after they join. HR expects Indian policies to be followed by US hires. No diversity.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.