Ciber Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 26 Apr 2019

2.9

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ciber (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Questioned by several managers that I never ended up reporting to as originally mentioned in the interview. The questions they asked were not relevant to the actual position I was assigned to once I began employment.

Peoplesoft Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allegan, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ciber (Allegan, MI (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called and mostly offered the position right away based on my LinkedIn profile.
    Then I did a couple of interviews, the first was a goofy app that asks a few (I think 9) questions and records your answer, then beams it back to HR. Very intimidating
    Second interview was by phone with another consultant who did my type of job. Went very smoothly.
    Lastly, got called back by the recruiter, we negotiated some and then I accepted the position

Interview Questions

• They asked about different aspects of HR security in PeopleSoft and general questions like my greatest weakness/strength   1 Answer

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Initial interview took place with main company over the phone to review basic questions on the resume with recruiter. Once this was complete, got additional interview process with main client company working for with basic knowledge of SDLC and testing methodologies.

Interview Questions

• What Appliance do you use to measure latency of applications?   1 Answer
    • How do you determine the number of vusers needed to meet the forcasted load?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was little less than initial propose.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber in August 2011.

Interview

Initial interview was over skype. Didn't really meet the Ciber managers but instead interviewed with the client directly which was a big red flag

Interview Questions

• Just the typical interview questions, nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were not willing to negotiate

Sr. Consultant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Ciber in April 2008.

Interview

It was short, easy, concise, and complete

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was tough, i had to play the sales person card but their director played the same cards back

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Ciber (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2009.

Interview

there was an urgent need for web developer position, i guess that is why it was not so difficult.

Interview Questions

• projects i have worked on so far   1 Answer

Negotiation

fixed rate

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ciber.

Interview

The interview process started at the career fair. The girl I talked to there was super nice, and conversational. Emailed back and forth with her a few times after the fair. Got an online interview where you have 2 minutes per question to answer some questions that the recruiter gave to me ahead of time. You only get one try to record your responses however.

Interview Questions

• A lot of situational questions, "tell me about a time when.."   Answer Question

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ciber (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

They set me up with a phone interview, then multiple in-person interviews. I was told there was strong interest in bringing me in, then they simply stopped contacting me. I had to reach out to them to get status, and they insisted I was still in the running. After two months, I stopped asking and never heard from them again. As a recruiter, their interest was entirely client-centric, which I get, but they totally left me hanging. Not cool, and not professional.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about <the client>   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Interview

I applied thru referral and then I started getting call from company. Telephone Screening followed by in-person interview in two to three weeks time
    then HR call for salary and negotiations. It was very well defined and I enjoyed process.

Interview Questions

• What's your strength and weakness? and other general questions   1 Answer

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ciber (Minnetonka, MN (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very nice. The recruiter setup the interview at UHG and I got an interview. It was very pleasant discussing the opportunity. However there is a little slowness on finding out the status of the position. Seems, rather than the recruiter following up, Ciber is waiting on next steps while keeping the interviewee in limbo per-say. Its been over a week and I still hadn't found out anything as yet. All I know is what my recruiter has said, that "they love loved me and are waiting back on the 2016 road map." I think Ciber needs to push more.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.