Ciber Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Ciber

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 174 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ciber (New Delhi) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a scenario based interview where I had 3 rounds. Each was technical based interview and had 1 managerial round where got to know about the process and project. Good questions were asked

Interview Questions
  • It was a scenario based interview
    Answer Question
Ciber
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ciber in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview was conducted via zoom meeting. Interviewer was kind even though i was late to the interview for 15mins.Interview was conducted via zoom meeting. Interviewer was kind even though i was late to the interview for 15mins.

Interview Questions
Ciber
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ciber (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Ciber has been very diligent in interviewing and hiring good quality resources in SE areas. They have qualified panel to interview and few cases their clients also get into the interview process

Interview Questions
  • Experience in Middleware along with AWS
Ciber
Application

I interviewed at Ciber

Interview

Recruiter called me, proceeded to tell me all of her personal life. Set me up with one company interview was a joke, the interviewer just wanted info on how to perform certain tasks. Next one..she required references ( in other words, leads)

Interview Questions
Ciber
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ciber

Interview

professional and thorough. good follow-up by the recruiter and explained the benefits well. the manager also explained the benefits and about the role and company. They also move quite fast. my process took less than 2 weeks from the start. The offer came through quick.

Interview Questions
  • basic questions around profile and exp
Ciber
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ciber

Interview

Two technical rounds. First was System test and then interview discussion .followed by Hr round. For first round They gave few coding questions that have to demonstrated related to Jquery , SQL server ,C#. Applied for Senior Dotnet Developer position.

Interview Questions
  • They gave few coding questions that have to demonstrated for system test
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (New Delhi) in Aug 2020

Interview

They take interviews for a name sake. After all the rounds, they don't give you the offer. HR just blabbers that the project went to hold and some cooked up stories. They don't have a proper set of mind while hiring the candidates and even if you accept the offer, Ppl usually don't join this company as they is no much job security here as per the reviews I heard. Keep the offer and search elsewhere. Don't depend for the offer from this company. They don't have a matured process for hiring the candidates.

Interview Questions
Ciber
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (Bangalore) in Jun 2020

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview.Round 1 was basic screening of the technical skillset of candidate and Round 2 was also on the technical aspects and 3rd Round was with the manager on the client side who asked few technical questions as well as the communication skills of the candidate.All 3 rounds were good with good attitude and approach to the candidate whereas the last round was with the HR who seemed to be too rude and showed attitude that this is the only company that ever existed.Though they said it is a immediate requirement where as now they are complaining that there is some technical issue with the client and hence they are postponing the joining date.There is no professionalism with the senior HR otherwise the interview process seems to be good.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Questions on Java,Oracle,JavaScript,Angular,REST and PL/SQL
Ciber
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber

Interview

it was very , all rounds will be taken by client if you are getting hired for client and there will not be any skills level interview with ciber. just a formal discussion with manager.

Interview Questions
  • about api , selenium , java and sql
Ciber
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber in Jan 2020

Interview

Initial interview - recruiter talks very fast. Too fast. Almost as if it was a sales pitch. This was an initial screening. Not comfortable so I'm looking for reviews here.

Interview Questions
  • He wanted me to embellish my resume to meet the requirements of the job.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 174 Interviews