Ciber Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ciber Interview Questions

Interviews at Ciber

2.9

Implementation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber in January 2020.

Interview

Initial interview - recruiter talks very fast. Too fast. Almost as if it was a sales pitch. This was an initial screening. Not comfortable so I'm looking for reviews here.

Interview Questions

• He wanted me to embellish my resume to meet the requirements of the job.   1 Answer

Busineess Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ciber (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Senior Recruiter reached out via email after an application for the Business Analyst position was completed online. Recruiter was interested in setting up a meeting to discuss background and asked that resume be forwarded and also requested a time that would work to discuss via phone call. Standard professional process. Recruiter replied back saying that background was a good match for a few roles that they were looking to fill, and confirmed the call for the following day, again standard professional process. The next day came, prepared and waiting for the call. One hour went by, the next hour went by, and the next hour, and so on. Not a normal standard professional process. An email was sent to the recruiter suggesting a possible mixup days/times and could a reschedule call for the next day be confirmed. I never heard back from the recruiter. Not a normal standard professional process. What impression does this leave?

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber.

Interview

Easy. I was contacted by someone at Ciber. There was then a Phone interview with HR and then had a meeting with HR and a couple managers. Asked basic questions

Busineess Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ciber.

Interview

Two rounds of telephonic Interviews; one with the project manager and one with the account manager. Very straight forward and job related questions. Interviewers were very knowledgeable. One of the pleasant experience.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (Orlando, FL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Horrible - They treat you like cattle. Listen to what others have said, stay away if you value yourself! They rush and rush and rush, and then go completely silent. Be very careful!

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ciber (Orlando, FL (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The job notice was posted over the weekend and I applied over the weekend. The following week was a flurry of activity as I met with the recruiter several times, updated my resume, and was VERY engaged with her for a short time. In the spirit of transparency, I informed the recruiter that I had another interview scheduled. After I informed her of my other interview, the process changed. I was asked to commit to only pursue work with them, threatening that if I continued with the other interview I would be disqualified from future pursuits with them. I was presented with a "low-ball" offer that was not a guarantee of employment, but more of a promise that this would be the pay "if they decided to pursue me".

This was the most unprofessional experience I have had in my job search. Who asks you to commit to them, but won't offer you a job? Who tries to low-ball a person with the comment that, "At least it's something being deposited into your account"? Who cuts off all communication because you have another interview?

Ciber should be ashamed!

Interview Questions

• When can you start because we need someone immediately?   1 Answer

Info Sec Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ciber in March 2018.

Interview

I applied through an recruiter. The process took 3 weeks.

Interview (Phone Screen).

The syllabus for the interviews is very clear and simple:
    1) Info Sec Experience
    2) Vulnerability Management
    3) DLP
    4) Incident Response
    5) Penetration Testing
    6) Remediation

CSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (Troy, MI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

2 hours roughly. Very straight forward questions, nothing out of the ordinary. I received a phone call the next day with the job offer and started 2 weeks after.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach having to tell someone they need to stop using their phone at work   Answer Question

SSRS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (Kenosha, WI (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

It all seemed very rushed at first. They pushed for a phone interview that night and another the next day. Then there was almost no contact for 3 weeks. I had an interview with the company I was to work for at that point, and then I heard nothing after that. I had to call and email them repeatedly to eventually get the confirmation that I had been hired. I know you're supposed to follow up, but this was to nagging level. If hadn't really wanted this job, I wouldn't have contacted them the 10+ times necessary to get a response.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter sent me the job description and asked if it matched my skill set.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ciber.

Interview

My interview process was so long ago that we didn't have our credit checked or a drug test. From what I see they usually do one interview and then send you on your way. You usually have at least 3 people in the room when the interview happens.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.