Cirrus Logic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cirrus Logic Interview Questions

Interviews at Cirrus Logic

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin Gardens Colonia, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin Gardens Colonia, TX (US)).

Interview

Due to COVID-19, I was given a questionnaire by the hiring manager consisting of answering 8 behavioral questions. Then a recruiter contacted me to set up a technical screening interview with the hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager was pleasant but what happens afterward was unprofessional. After 3 weeks without feedback, I found out that I was rejected by logging into a job portal. This is disappointing considering the reputation of this company. 0/10 would recommend working here.

Interview Questions

• DSA questions, behavioral questions, and walking through your work experience.   Answer Question

Cirrus Logic Response

21 Sep 2020 – Corporate Communications Publisher

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We apologize that your experience didn’t meet your expectations and, frankly, fell short of our expectations as well. We strive to provide all job applicants to Cirrus Logic with the best experience possible regardless of the final outcome. In this instance, it appears that our normal procedures weren’t followed and we are taking measures to ensure that this does not happen in the future. Again, please accept our apology.

Entry Level Digital Design Engineer Interview

Interview

I interviewed with two people from the team through Zoom. We had a brief introduction were we talked about the company culture and the city. After that, it was a very straightforward and relaxed interview where they asked for coursework, experience, qualifications, and some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the angle between the minutes and hours hands at 3:15?   Answer Question

Entry-Level Validation Engineer Interview

Interview

Contacted by recruiter via email. The recruiter then set up a virtual zoom interview with a senior engineer. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. Asked technical questions and questions about experience.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Telephonic with simple questions about yourself and previous projects and few simple questions on algorithms also some questions based on past experience, team work, issues within team -> Technical round with questions on algorithms-> HR -> onsite interview

Interview Questions

• about the projects that you worked on, some scenario based questions and technical(easy algorithms)   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The process was pretty typical: Phone screen -> Coding Assessment -> Phone Interview -> On Site Interview. The on site was a lengthy gauntlet of back to back sessions with various team members. Be ready to cover all the usual HR and personal experience questions, as well as several hours on whiteboard algorithms, system design, etc.

The people were all quite friendly and professional, and Cirrus feels like a solid company that understands the value of investing in its employees. Immediately after completing the interview process, I felt that everything had gone well. Unfortunately, I was not selected for the position. Given the competitive nature of RD at places like this, I was neither surprised nor offended by their decision, but I was greatly dismayed by the way they told me.

Rather than hearing from anyone I had spoken to throughout the interview process, or receiving any sort of personal feedback, and without a modicum of consolation, they informed me that they wouldn't be moving forward with an extremely brief "Thanks for your interest.." message from an auto emailer. I reached out personally to the hiring manager and politely requested feedback, but they simply did not respond. I'm hard pressed to believe that Cirrus is what it appeared to be on the surface, a company with integrity that values its people, given the disgraceful treatment of those outside of their employ.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for a boxes and arrows portion where you're asked to design a system based on N requirements   Answer Question

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied for the position online and I was then contacted for phone screen. The phone screen was 45 min with some basic digital design questions. The position was of digital design engineer at cirrus logic in austin texas

Embedded Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic in November 2019.

Interview

Worst Interview Experience Ever.
    Hiring Manager should know how to take an interview. He asked the most random questions like "what's the difference between I2C and SPI and number of data lines? what are the fundamentals of OOPS?". Ended up not hearing back after that interview and am glad I didn't

Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Its a phone call interview for 45min. It started with questions on projects in my resume. It continued with technical questions on verification methods. The third step of the phone call interview is the interviewer told about his team and company.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

1 round of phone screen where general design questions on low power, sta were asked
    Then onsite interview had 5 rounds. A lot of questions on clock tree, constraints and low power were asked

Design Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

2 Phone screens followed by onsite. I found their interview process to be apt and extracts the best out of the candidate. 1 phone screen is more of behavioral and another one is take home project follwed on explanation and other DSP questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.